WeightWatch: Mark Evanier talks about the upcoming fifteen pound 75 Years Of DC Comics tome and what it may mean.
But somehow, without ever once really seeking work there, I’ve managed to turn up in their books intermittently for forty years…or about nineteen Wonder Woman makeovers.
BloodWatch: The trailer for Paul Cornell’s Pulse for BBC3.
FancyDressWatch: Three hundred cosplayers in sixty seconds…
StarWatch: What if The Empire Strikes Back had been made in the nineteen fifties?
DoctorWatch: Richard Curtis, Steven Moffat and Neil Gaiman – as Neil presents his finished Doctor Who script – title obscured by Neil’s humongous fingers.
Neil also writes about Ray Bradbury;
Bradbury at his best really was as good as we thought he was. He built so much, and made it his.
LegalWatch: Comic store owner Michael George, convicted for murdering his wife seventeen years after her disappearance but now having he sentence set aside in light of new evidence, has had his bond reduced by Macomb County Circuit Court to half a million dollars.
ConWatch: Stan Lee will open the Rock’N’Comic Con in Los Angeles next week.
By the way, no I’m not going to the Bristol Comic Con this weekend – but do email me on email@example.com if you are! And I’ll see some of you at MCM the weekend after.
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017