WeightWatch: Mark Evanier talks about the upcoming fifteen pound 75 Years Of DC Comics tome and what it may mean.
But somehow, without ever once really seeking work there, I’ve managed to turn up in their books intermittently for forty years…or about nineteen Wonder Woman makeovers.
BloodWatch: The trailer for Paul Cornell’s Pulse for BBC3.
FancyDressWatch: Three hundred cosplayers in sixty seconds…
StarWatch: What if The Empire Strikes Back had been made in the nineteen fifties?
DoctorWatch: Richard Curtis, Steven Moffat and Neil Gaiman – as Neil presents his finished Doctor Who script – title obscured by Neil’s humongous fingers.
Neil also writes about Ray Bradbury;
Bradbury at his best really was as good as we thought he was. He built so much, and made it his.
LegalWatch: Comic store owner Michael George, convicted for murdering his wife seventeen years after her disappearance but now having he sentence set aside in light of new evidence, has had his bond reduced by Macomb County Circuit Court to half a million dollars.
ConWatch: Stan Lee will open the Rock’N’Comic Con in Los Angeles next week.
By the way, no I’m not going to the Bristol Comic Con this weekend – but do email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are! And I’ll see some of you at MCM the weekend after.
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018