WeightWatch: Mark Evanier talks about the upcoming fifteen pound 75 Years Of DC Comics tome and what it may mean.
But somehow, without ever once really seeking work there, I’ve managed to turn up in their books intermittently for forty years…or about nineteen Wonder Woman makeovers.
BloodWatch: The trailer for Paul Cornell’s Pulse for BBC3.
FancyDressWatch: Three hundred cosplayers in sixty seconds…
StarWatch: What if The Empire Strikes Back had been made in the nineteen fifties?
DoctorWatch: Richard Curtis, Steven Moffat and Neil Gaiman – as Neil presents his finished Doctor Who script – title obscured by Neil’s humongous fingers.
Neil also writes about Ray Bradbury;
Bradbury at his best really was as good as we thought he was. He built so much, and made it his.
LegalWatch: Comic store owner Michael George, convicted for murdering his wife seventeen years after her disappearance but now having he sentence set aside in light of new evidence, has had his bond reduced by Macomb County Circuit Court to half a million dollars.
ConWatch: Stan Lee will open the Rock’N’Comic Con in Los Angeles next week.
By the way, no I’m not going to the Bristol Comic Con this weekend – but do email me on email@example.com if you are! And I’ll see some of you at MCM the weekend after.
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017