WeightWatch: Mark Evanier talks about the upcoming fifteen pound 75 Years Of DC Comics tome and what it may mean.
But somehow, without ever once really seeking work there, I’ve managed to turn up in their books intermittently for forty years…or about nineteen Wonder Woman makeovers.
BloodWatch: The trailer for Paul Cornell’s Pulse for BBC3.
FancyDressWatch: Three hundred cosplayers in sixty seconds…
StarWatch: What if The Empire Strikes Back had been made in the nineteen fifties?
DoctorWatch: Richard Curtis, Steven Moffat and Neil Gaiman – as Neil presents his finished Doctor Who script – title obscured by Neil’s humongous fingers.
Neil also writes about Ray Bradbury;
Bradbury at his best really was as good as we thought he was. He built so much, and made it his.
LegalWatch: Comic store owner Michael George, convicted for murdering his wife seventeen years after her disappearance but now having he sentence set aside in light of new evidence, has had his bond reduced by Macomb County Circuit Court to half a million dollars.
ConWatch: Stan Lee will open the Rock’N’Comic Con in Los Angeles next week.
By the way, no I’m not going to the Bristol Comic Con this weekend – but do email me on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are! And I’ll see some of you at MCM the weekend after.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017