Well that’s how it looks to me. Seriously, can you tell the difference?
No, I’m being silly, this is the first Alex Ross cover to the new Phantom ongoing series, with Ross as lead creative, with script by Scott Beaty and Eduardo on art.
Dynamite announced this series a while back, much to the consternation of Moonstoen who believed they had the rights to publish Phantom comics. But that comes to an end in June, all ready for Dynamite to step up, continuing the stories of the pulp fiction comic strip character created by Lee Falk who is mostly known to US audiences as a particpant in the Defenders Of The Earth cartoon, but is a huge publishing phenomenon in some corners of the world, especially Scandinavia.
The Last Phantom will be published in August.
- Marvel Promises Fewer Tie-Ins For Secret Empire, But Will Take Over The Comics Industry With Hydra Nation - March 24, 2017
- God Country #1 Goes To Fourth Printing As First Printing Sells For $200 - March 24, 2017
- Gorillaz Become Humanz - March 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Generations Revealed As Ten Team-Up Stories Between Legacy Characters And The Originals By Bendis, Wilson, Spencer And More - March 24, 2017
- Two Big Things About Batman: Dark Days - March 24, 2017