20th Century Fox have acquired the rights to turn Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ 2009 Incognito series for Marvel Comics into a movie, telling a story of a supervillain turned supergrass who is put through the witness protection system and his powers removed. Until he discovers that taking drugs starts to bring them back again – only to realise he’s become a new man.
Deadline Hollywood exclusively report the story – though they do seem to miss any mention of the artist, co-creator and co-owner of the series, Sean Phillips. Or that the publisher is Marvel Comics. They do however mention that Robert Schenkkan of The Kentucky Cycle, will write the screenplay and that Peter Chernin and Chernin Entertainment will produce with Circle of Confusion’s David Engel. Ed Brubaker is represented by Harris Miller III.
Isn’t this exciting?
UPDATE UPDATE: Deadline have now added Sean’s name.
- Teri Hatcher And Dean Cain Both Up For A Lois & Clark Reboot - May 23, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Bears All For Nude Beariant Cover For FOC… - May 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Bares All For Wonder Woman #23 Preview - May 23, 2017
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 23, 2017
- All The Doctor Who Solicits For Titan Comics For August 2017, Including Four Doctors Crossover - May 23, 2017