20th Century Fox have acquired the rights to turn Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ 2009 Incognito series for Marvel Comics into a movie, telling a story of a supervillain turned supergrass who is put through the witness protection system and his powers removed. Until he discovers that taking drugs starts to bring them back again – only to realise he’s become a new man.
Deadline Hollywood exclusively report the story – though they do seem to miss any mention of the artist, co-creator and co-owner of the series, Sean Phillips. Or that the publisher is Marvel Comics. They do however mention that Robert Schenkkan of The Kentucky Cycle, will write the screenplay and that Peter Chernin and Chernin Entertainment will produce with Circle of Confusion’s David Engel. Ed Brubaker is represented by Harris Miller III.
Isn’t this exciting?
UPDATE UPDATE: Deadline have now added Sean’s name.
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017