20th Century Fox have acquired the rights to turn Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips’ 2009 Incognito series for Marvel Comics into a movie, telling a story of a supervillain turned supergrass who is put through the witness protection system and his powers removed. Until he discovers that taking drugs starts to bring them back again – only to realise he’s become a new man.
Deadline Hollywood exclusively report the story – though they do seem to miss any mention of the artist, co-creator and co-owner of the series, Sean Phillips. Or that the publisher is Marvel Comics. They do however mention that Robert Schenkkan of The Kentucky Cycle, will write the screenplay and that Peter Chernin and Chernin Entertainment will produce with Circle of Confusion’s David Engel. Ed Brubaker is represented by Harris Miller III.
Isn’t this exciting?
UPDATE UPDATE: Deadline have now added Sean’s name.
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017