A post-credit sequence at the end of the first Iron Man movie starring Samuel Jackson and linking the movie with the now-established wider Marvel Studios continuity was withheld from press and premiere showings. Well, it seems the same has happened for Iron Man 2.
However the scene has been shown *somewhere* and put onto YouTube. I don’t think I have to say *spoilers!”* but I’m going to. Now this may be gone very quickly as the YouTUbe police go to work so, you know. If you want to see it, see it now. There are people speaking over the top, there are subtitles, it’s at an angle and the resolution is low. So not only is this a spoiler but it’s also a bit spoiled. You’ve had fair warning, it’s not like you aren’t going to see the film anyway is it? Okay, my duty is done. Go spoil yourself.
A black official-looking car drives through a New Mexico desert and comes to a stop. Agent Coulson gets out and walks up to a giant crater in the desert surrounded by truicks. Agent Coulson gets on his phone to tell someone (presumably a certain Nick Fury) that they’ve “found it”.
Then, in the middle of the crater, we see this…
UPDATE: And… the YouTube clip is gone!
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017