A post-credit sequence at the end of the first Iron Man movie starring Samuel Jackson and linking the movie with the now-established wider Marvel Studios continuity was withheld from press and premiere showings. Well, it seems the same has happened for Iron Man 2.
However the scene has been shown *somewhere* and put onto YouTube. I don’t think I have to say *spoilers!”* but I’m going to. Now this may be gone very quickly as the YouTUbe police go to work so, you know. If you want to see it, see it now. There are people speaking over the top, there are subtitles, it’s at an angle and the resolution is low. So not only is this a spoiler but it’s also a bit spoiled. You’ve had fair warning, it’s not like you aren’t going to see the film anyway is it? Okay, my duty is done. Go spoil yourself.
A black official-looking car drives through a New Mexico desert and comes to a stop. Agent Coulson gets out and walks up to a giant crater in the desert surrounded by truicks. Agent Coulson gets on his phone to tell someone (presumably a certain Nick Fury) that they’ve “found it”.
Then, in the middle of the crater, we see this…
UPDATE: And… the YouTube clip is gone!
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017