Mark Bagley’s work on Ultimate Spider-Man helped redefine Marvel Comics in the 2000s, and who left DC to work on the Trinity series and is currently working on JLA,.
Well, Bagley who is attending the C2E” convention in Chicago, reportedly told a few people yesterday that his three years exclusive contract at DC would be up shortly and that he’ll be “back at Marvel in six months.”
Bleeding Cool has recently reported rumours that DC have a new policy of offering writing positions to comic book artists they really want to keep at the company.
Might it be time for someone to offer Mark Bagley a similar deal?
- Hellboy on Front of San Diego Comic-Con 2018 Events Guide for 25th Anniversary - June 24, 2018
- A Barrage of Amazing Spider-Man #1 Covers for Volume 5 - June 24, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 24th June 2018 – A Week of Giant-Sized Stories - June 24, 2018
- Jamal Campbell Draws His Rob Liefeldest Ever for Amazing Spider-Man #1 Stadium Comics Variant - June 24, 2018
- Why Are The English Even More Insufferable Today? - June 24, 2018