Mark Bagley’s work on Ultimate Spider-Man helped redefine Marvel Comics in the 2000s, and who left DC to work on the Trinity series and is currently working on JLA,.
Well, Bagley who is attending the C2E” convention in Chicago, reportedly told a few people yesterday that his three years exclusive contract at DC would be up shortly and that he’ll be “back at Marvel in six months.”
Bleeding Cool has recently reported rumours that DC have a new policy of offering writing positions to comic book artists they really want to keep at the company.
Might it be time for someone to offer Mark Bagley a similar deal?
- The Daily LITG – 15th October 2018 – Titanic Daze - October 15, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument - October 14, 2018
- Almost A Thousand Cosplay Photos From New York Comic Con 2018 - October 14, 2018
- Preview of Next Week’s Doctor Who, Rosa Parks, and New TARDIS - October 14, 2018
- Carol Danvers’ New Origin This Week Includes Her Real Name - October 14, 2018