Mark Bagley’s work on Ultimate Spider-Man helped redefine Marvel Comics in the 2000s, and who left DC to work on the Trinity series and is currently working on JLA,.
Well, Bagley who is attending the C2E” convention in Chicago, reportedly told a few people yesterday that his three years exclusive contract at DC would be up shortly and that he’ll be “back at Marvel in six months.”
Bleeding Cool has recently reported rumours that DC have a new policy of offering writing positions to comic book artists they really want to keep at the company.
Might it be time for someone to offer Mark Bagley a similar deal?
- Secret Empire #0 Tops Advance Reorders As Redneck Reaps The Whirlwind Of God Country - March 30, 2017
- Image Comics U-Turns On Retailer Exclusive Covers, Builds In Future Order Guarantees From Participating Comic Stores - March 30, 2017
- Gerard Way Addresses Doom Patrol Concerns. Or, At Least, He Will Tomorrow. - March 30, 2017
- Still Some Places On The Comic Book Inking Masterclass By Cam Smith At Orbital Comics In London Next Friday - March 30, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes To Blue Beetle And Hellblazer… - March 29, 2017