Mark Bagley’s work on Ultimate Spider-Man helped redefine Marvel Comics in the 2000s, and who left DC to work on the Trinity series and is currently working on JLA,.
Well, Bagley who is attending the C2E” convention in Chicago, reportedly told a few people yesterday that his three years exclusive contract at DC would be up shortly and that he’ll be “back at Marvel in six months.”
Bleeding Cool has recently reported rumours that DC have a new policy of offering writing positions to comic book artists they really want to keep at the company.
Might it be time for someone to offer Mark Bagley a similar deal?
- C.B. Cebulski Recommends Comic Book Artists Use Their Real Name - January 16, 2018
- Jackie Ormes and Carol Kalish Inducted into Eisner Hall Of Fame for 2018, 16 More Nominated - January 16, 2018
- Frank Cho Moves to Watercolours for Harley Quinn Covers - January 16, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018