Mark Bagley’s work on Ultimate Spider-Man helped redefine Marvel Comics in the 2000s, and who left DC to work on the Trinity series and is currently working on JLA,.
Well, Bagley who is attending the C2E” convention in Chicago, reportedly told a few people yesterday that his three years exclusive contract at DC would be up shortly and that he’ll be “back at Marvel in six months.”
Bleeding Cool has recently reported rumours that DC have a new policy of offering writing positions to comic book artists they really want to keep at the company.
Might it be time for someone to offer Mark Bagley a similar deal?
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017