I never played the famed roleplaying boardgame when young – not that I was above such things, or not nerdy enough, far from it – but I had an evangelical Christian mother who forbade such things. I wasn’t even allowed to watch the, admittedly rather awful cartoon based on the game, let alone read the comic book.
In later years she became quite a fan of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, so you know. Things change.
Oh and my dad was/is an evangelical atheist science teacher. It explains a lot. And he loves Buffy now too.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. Announcing at C2E2 this weekend, IDW are to publish two Dungeons & Dragons comic series, one by John Rogers and Andrea Di Vito, and the other tying directly into Wizards Of The Coast new products. The comics will also include playable scenarios and characters for the games and there will also be titles based on the Dark Sun and Forgotten Realms properties.
Dungeons and Dragons #0 will be out in August.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017