The solicitation describes the ten issue series thus:
It is 1857, and Abner Marsh is a remarkably ugly man — but the best steamboat man on the river. When the pale Joshua approaches him with a partnership and enough money to build the boat of his dreams, it seems too good to be true. But Joshua is a mystery of a partner, a man who keeps strange hours and stranger friends. It’s only a matter of time before Abner begins to wonder where the FEVRE DREAM is heading, and if it may turn out to be a nightmare, after all. Each issue of this stunning full-color epic is illustrated by Rafa Lopez, an artist whose skilled line captures every moonlit drop of blood in delicious detail. Adapted by the Hugo-nominated author Daniel Abraham, this version of FEVRE DREAM stays faithful to Martin’s original dark vision, while bringing the torture and joy of his vampires to almost-human life.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017