The solicitation describes the ten issue series thus:
It is 1857, and Abner Marsh is a remarkably ugly man — but the best steamboat man on the river. When the pale Joshua approaches him with a partnership and enough money to build the boat of his dreams, it seems too good to be true. But Joshua is a mystery of a partner, a man who keeps strange hours and stranger friends. It’s only a matter of time before Abner begins to wonder where the FEVRE DREAM is heading, and if it may turn out to be a nightmare, after all. Each issue of this stunning full-color epic is illustrated by Rafa Lopez, an artist whose skilled line captures every moonlit drop of blood in delicious detail. Adapted by the Hugo-nominated author Daniel Abraham, this version of FEVRE DREAM stays faithful to Martin’s original dark vision, while bringing the torture and joy of his vampires to almost-human life.
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018