Wednesday in the US and Canada, and Thursday in the UK, sees comic store shelves groaning with the publication of the massive ten issue collection of Crossed by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, from Avatar, owners of BleedingCool. I’ve written extensively about Crossed before, it’s possibly my favourite “zombie” comic of all time (though it’s more Romero’s Crazies than Romero’s Living Dead) and it’s possibility the ultimate comic book treatise on man’s inhumanity to man.
And here is the very first issue, issue 0, as the Crossed infection starts to emerge… and spread. Free, legally, just in time for the collected edition,
- A World With So, So Many Supermen – Trinity And Superman Spoilers - January 18, 2017
- Does Doctor Who Make Another Visit To Today’s Clone Conspiracy#4? (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- Now It’s Time For Justice League Vs Suicide Squad To Make A DC Watchmen Reference (SPOILERS) - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics Full (Ish) April 2017 Solicitations – Why Wait Till Next Week? - January 18, 2017
- Future Quest Has No Future After #12 In April? - January 18, 2017