Wednesday in the US and Canada, and Thursday in the UK, sees comic store shelves groaning with the publication of the massive ten issue collection of Crossed by Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows, from Avatar, owners of BleedingCool. I’ve written extensively about Crossed before, it’s possibly my favourite “zombie” comic of all time (though it’s more Romero’s Crazies than Romero’s Living Dead) and it’s possibility the ultimate comic book treatise on man’s inhumanity to man.
And here is the very first issue, issue 0, as the Crossed infection starts to emerge… and spread. Free, legally, just in time for the collected edition,
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018