A delve into the patent filings of Lucasfilm reveal some entertaining nick nacks along the way, Like a few patented toys, with diagrams from every angle.
It’s true, these plastic moulded figures and ships were granted patents. Despite, you know, not actually being able to do anything. But if ever anyone does build an Imperial Starcruiser, Lucas has got the patent! Here are a few from the vault.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018