A delve into the patent filings of Lucasfilm reveal some entertaining nick nacks along the way, Like a few patented toys, with diagrams from every angle.
It’s true, these plastic moulded figures and ships were granted patents. Despite, you know, not actually being able to do anything. But if ever anyone does build an Imperial Starcruiser, Lucas has got the patent! Here are a few from the vault.
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017