A delve into the patent filings of Lucasfilm reveal some entertaining nick nacks along the way, Like a few patented toys, with diagrams from every angle.
It’s true, these plastic moulded figures and ships were granted patents. Despite, you know, not actually being able to do anything. But if ever anyone does build an Imperial Starcruiser, Lucas has got the patent! Here are a few from the vault.
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017
- John Barrowman Dances On Stage In A TARDIS Dress At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017