But this will also include new Firefly prose short stories by original writers of the TV show,
What Holds Us Down by Jane Espenson
Crystal by Brett Matthews
Take The Sky by Jose Molina
And an illustrated story by Ben Edland, Fun With Dick And Jayne.
Other aspects of the book include;
memories from the cast and crew, a tribute to the Browncoats, and even a feature on Nathan Fillion’s legendary practical jokes, Still Flying is illustrated throughout with a wealth of rare and previously unpublished images, including storyboards, production design art and candid behind-the-scenes photos – including an on-set shot of the last ever scene filmed for Firefly.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017