But this will also include new Firefly prose short stories by original writers of the TV show,
What Holds Us Down by Jane Espenson
Crystal by Brett Matthews
Take The Sky by Jose Molina
And an illustrated story by Ben Edland, Fun With Dick And Jayne.
Other aspects of the book include;
memories from the cast and crew, a tribute to the Browncoats, and even a feature on Nathan Fillion’s legendary practical jokes, Still Flying is illustrated throughout with a wealth of rare and previously unpublished images, including storyboards, production design art and candid behind-the-scenes photos – including an on-set shot of the last ever scene filmed for Firefly.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018