So you’re going for a drive in the Shetland Isles in the UK. You approach a remote coastal village, there are fishing boats, small dwellings, an approaching pub… hang on… what’s that ahead?
Brightly coloured chaps, looking very peculiar… let’s go take a closer look.
Surely this is the secret hiding place of the new Justice League/Avengers crossover, or something like that! The Pierhead Restaurant & Bar in the village of Voe in the Shetland Isles. No one will find them here!
Apart from Google Street View that is.
Goodbye everyone, we won’t tell!
UPDATE: I spoke to the manager of the Pierhead who tells me that this scene occurred a couple of weekends ago, and was most likely a stag do/birthday party – it’s common for themed events to travel through the island stopping off at various drinking holes. That’s the cover story anyway…
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017