So you’re going for a drive in the Shetland Isles in the UK. You approach a remote coastal village, there are fishing boats, small dwellings, an approaching pub… hang on… what’s that ahead?
Brightly coloured chaps, looking very peculiar… let’s go take a closer look.
Surely this is the secret hiding place of the new Justice League/Avengers crossover, or something like that! The Pierhead Restaurant & Bar in the village of Voe in the Shetland Isles. No one will find them here!
Apart from Google Street View that is.
Goodbye everyone, we won’t tell!
UPDATE: I spoke to the manager of the Pierhead who tells me that this scene occurred a couple of weekends ago, and was most likely a stag do/birthday party – it’s common for themed events to travel through the island stopping off at various drinking holes. That’s the cover story anyway…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017