So you’re going for a drive in the Shetland Isles in the UK. You approach a remote coastal village, there are fishing boats, small dwellings, an approaching pub… hang on… what’s that ahead?
Brightly coloured chaps, looking very peculiar… let’s go take a closer look.
Surely this is the secret hiding place of the new Justice League/Avengers crossover, or something like that! The Pierhead Restaurant & Bar in the village of Voe in the Shetland Isles. No one will find them here!
Apart from Google Street View that is.
Goodbye everyone, we won’t tell!
UPDATE: I spoke to the manager of the Pierhead who tells me that this scene occurred a couple of weekends ago, and was most likely a stag do/birthday party – it’s common for themed events to travel through the island stopping off at various drinking holes. That’s the cover story anyway…
- Expect A New Main X-Men Title And Star Wars Title Announced Soon – ECCC? - February 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes – Spider-Man, Flash, Star Wars, Harley Quinn And Unworthy Thor - February 25, 2017
- When Spider-Man Threw Up A Gang Signal To The Latin Kings Of Chicago - February 25, 2017
- When Five Guys Noticed Their Plug In Spider-Man - February 25, 2017
- Unboxing The February 2017 ZBox – Superheroines! And Everyone Fights Over Wonder Woman! - February 25, 2017