So you’re going for a drive in the Shetland Isles in the UK. You approach a remote coastal village, there are fishing boats, small dwellings, an approaching pub… hang on… what’s that ahead?
Brightly coloured chaps, looking very peculiar… let’s go take a closer look.
Surely this is the secret hiding place of the new Justice League/Avengers crossover, or something like that! The Pierhead Restaurant & Bar in the village of Voe in the Shetland Isles. No one will find them here!
Apart from Google Street View that is.
Goodbye everyone, we won’t tell!
UPDATE: I spoke to the manager of the Pierhead who tells me that this scene occurred a couple of weekends ago, and was most likely a stag do/birthday party – it’s common for themed events to travel through the island stopping off at various drinking holes. That’s the cover story anyway…
- A Drinking, Dancing Pig Explores His Weird World In ‘Hamfam’, Now On Kickstarter - August 19, 2017
- ‘Mech Cadet Yu’ By Greg Pak And Takeshi Miyazawa Will Be An Ongoing Series - August 19, 2017
- We Talk To The Supergirl Cosplayer “Along For The Ride” At The White Nationalist Rally In Charlottesville - August 19, 2017
- Writer’s Perspective: What I Learned From Creating ‘Robots Vs. Princesses’ - August 19, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: The Secret Empire Sales Drop - August 19, 2017