I’ve always considered radio/audio and comics to be complimentary media. There’s something about the “filling in the gaps” when readinga comic book and hearing a radio show that seems to use similar parts of the brain, despite one operating entirely visually and the other entirely aurally. Thee should be more of this thing.
I don’t think anyone would have been disappointed with a radio adaptation of Watchmen…
Picture: Stephanie at the mike, reading from the page.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017