I’ve always considered radio/audio and comics to be complimentary media. There’s something about the “filling in the gaps” when readinga comic book and hearing a radio show that seems to use similar parts of the brain, despite one operating entirely visually and the other entirely aurally. Thee should be more of this thing.
I don’t think anyone would have been disappointed with a radio adaptation of Watchmen…
Picture: Stephanie at the mike, reading from the page.
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017