I’ve always considered radio/audio and comics to be complimentary media. There’s something about the “filling in the gaps” when readinga comic book and hearing a radio show that seems to use similar parts of the brain, despite one operating entirely visually and the other entirely aurally. Thee should be more of this thing.
I don’t think anyone would have been disappointed with a radio adaptation of Watchmen…
Picture: Stephanie at the mike, reading from the page.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018