I’ve always considered radio/audio and comics to be complimentary media. There’s something about the “filling in the gaps” when readinga comic book and hearing a radio show that seems to use similar parts of the brain, despite one operating entirely visually and the other entirely aurally. Thee should be more of this thing.
I don’t think anyone would have been disappointed with a radio adaptation of Watchmen…
Picture: Stephanie at the mike, reading from the page.
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017