Here is a model of the city of Minas Trith from Lord Of The Rings, built over two years out of matchsticks.
I have not the words. Have you the words? I have not them. Here, here’s Patrick Acton, the guy who put it all together. He hasn’t got many words either. He’s probably a bit tired. I would be. Wow.
420,000 matches, on display at the Matchstick Museum in Gladbrook, Iowa for a year.
Before it is razed to the ground!
So, anyone got a light?
EDIT – Readers from Reddit and beyond, feel free to browse Bleeding Cool in its entirety. All sorts of good stuff.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017