Here is a model of the city of Minas Trith from Lord Of The Rings, built over two years out of matchsticks.
I have not the words. Have you the words? I have not them. Here, here’s Patrick Acton, the guy who put it all together. He hasn’t got many words either. He’s probably a bit tired. I would be. Wow.
420,000 matches, on display at the Matchstick Museum in Gladbrook, Iowa for a year.
Before it is razed to the ground!
So, anyone got a light?
EDIT – Readers from Reddit and beyond, feel free to browse Bleeding Cool in its entirety. All sorts of good stuff.
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017