Here is a model of the city of Minas Trith from Lord Of The Rings, built over two years out of matchsticks.
I have not the words. Have you the words? I have not them. Here, here’s Patrick Acton, the guy who put it all together. He hasn’t got many words either. He’s probably a bit tired. I would be. Wow.
420,000 matches, on display at the Matchstick Museum in Gladbrook, Iowa for a year.
Before it is razed to the ground!
So, anyone got a light?
EDIT – Readers from Reddit and beyond, feel free to browse Bleeding Cool in its entirety. All sorts of good stuff.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017