Here is a model of the city of Minas Trith from Lord Of The Rings, built over two years out of matchsticks.
I have not the words. Have you the words? I have not them. Here, here’s Patrick Acton, the guy who put it all together. He hasn’t got many words either. He’s probably a bit tired. I would be. Wow.
420,000 matches, on display at the Matchstick Museum in Gladbrook, Iowa for a year.
Before it is razed to the ground!
So, anyone got a light?
EDIT – Readers from Reddit and beyond, feel free to browse Bleeding Cool in its entirety. All sorts of good stuff.
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017