Here is a model of the city of Minas Trith from Lord Of The Rings, built over two years out of matchsticks.
I have not the words. Have you the words? I have not them. Here, here’s Patrick Acton, the guy who put it all together. He hasn’t got many words either. He’s probably a bit tired. I would be. Wow.
420,000 matches, on display at the Matchstick Museum in Gladbrook, Iowa for a year.
Before it is razed to the ground!
So, anyone got a light?
EDIT – Readers from Reddit and beyond, feel free to browse Bleeding Cool in its entirety. All sorts of good stuff.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017