Here’s the Doctor Who trailer that aired on BBC One and will be seen, in 3D, by audiences for Alice In Wonderland. All very whizzy and spirally if completely lacking in content. But I did like the “Yeah, sorry, thought I’d fixed that”… that’s the kind of Moffaty line I think we’re going to get an awful lot of.
UPDATE: And for the Septics…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018