And they’ve put together a YouTube trailer below with a wonderful juxtaposition between art and sound track…
“They are coming back…”, “They want our world…”, “And only one man can save us all.”
I also understand that Gel Editora are also publishing their first British-published translation shortly, the smallish press Whatever Happened To The World’s Fastest Man by Dave West and Marleen Lowe, from Accent UK.
So… anyone for a Brazilian Chase Variant?
Sigh, I really shouldn’t ask these questions should I, I could write the responses myself…
- Iron Fist #1, A New Introduction Of The Familiar - April 24, 2017
- When Mary Jane And Spider-Gwen Become Venom – The Restricted Marvel True Believers Panel From C2E2 - April 24, 2017
- Eric Powell To Publish Brendon Small’s Galaktikon As A Comic Book - April 24, 2017
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017