And they’ve put together a YouTube trailer below with a wonderful juxtaposition between art and sound track…
“They are coming back…”, “They want our world…”, “And only one man can save us all.”
I also understand that Gel Editora are also publishing their first British-published translation shortly, the smallish press Whatever Happened To The World’s Fastest Man by Dave West and Marleen Lowe, from Accent UK.
So… anyone for a Brazilian Chase Variant?
Sigh, I really shouldn’t ask these questions should I, I could write the responses myself…
- The ComiXology Version of Action Comics #1000 is Missing Important Pages - April 19, 2018
- Esad Ribic’s Cover for Fantastic Four #1 – and Reed is Keeping the Beard - April 19, 2018
- Venom #1 Relaunch from Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman Tops Advance Reorders - April 19, 2018
- Thanos Goes to Fourth and Third Printings, Domino, Hawkeye, and X-Men Red Get Seconds - April 19, 2018
- Eric Powell’s Video Update – and Albatross Funnybooks Solicits for July 2018 - April 19, 2018