And they’ve put together a YouTube trailer below with a wonderful juxtaposition between art and sound track…
“They are coming back…”, “They want our world…”, “And only one man can save us all.”
I also understand that Gel Editora are also publishing their first British-published translation shortly, the smallish press Whatever Happened To The World’s Fastest Man by Dave West and Marleen Lowe, from Accent UK.
So… anyone for a Brazilian Chase Variant?
Sigh, I really shouldn’t ask these questions should I, I could write the responses myself…
- Who Is Wolverine Missing Seeing This Week? Amazing Spider-Man #797! (Spoilers) - January 24, 2018
- An Earth/Krypton War, And More Comic Book Futures, Revealed Today – Action Comics #996, Judgement Day #1, X-Men Blue #20 SPOILERS - January 24, 2018
- Shout Sheet For Agents Of SHIELD S05E09 – The Revolution Begins - January 24, 2018
- Marvel 2-In-One #2 Gives Us a New Timeline for the Marvel Universe - January 24, 2018
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018