And they’ve put together a YouTube trailer below with a wonderful juxtaposition between art and sound track…
“They are coming back…”, “They want our world…”, “And only one man can save us all.”
I also understand that Gel Editora are also publishing their first British-published translation shortly, the smallish press Whatever Happened To The World’s Fastest Man by Dave West and Marleen Lowe, from Accent UK.
So… anyone for a Brazilian Chase Variant?
Sigh, I really shouldn’t ask these questions should I, I could write the responses myself…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017