And they’ve put together a YouTube trailer below with a wonderful juxtaposition between art and sound track…
“They are coming back…”, “They want our world…”, “And only one man can save us all.”
I also understand that Gel Editora are also publishing their first British-published translation shortly, the smallish press Whatever Happened To The World’s Fastest Man by Dave West and Marleen Lowe, from Accent UK.
So… anyone for a Brazilian Chase Variant?
Sigh, I really shouldn’t ask these questions should I, I could write the responses myself…
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017