Terry Moore talks about sending Strangers In Paradise Omnibuses to Belgium – what’s left of them when they get through Belgian customs that is.
Signed, sketched, shrinkwrapped and packed in styrofoam peanutted heavy duty boxes, copies of this wonderful tome have been send across the world without incident.
Until they get to Belgium.
Strangers In Paradise creator Terry Moore reports that seven seperate incidents of Omnibus volumes being ripped apart by Belgian customs officials, beofr being returned to the styrofoam. Looking a little something like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences with Belgian customs. Do you know a Belgian customs officer? Are they picking on Strangers In Paradise while letting Lost Girls sail through?
I smell a Belgian concpiracy…
- Comic Store In Your Future – When Google Says You Are Closed On Wednesdays - March 24, 2018
- Diamond Tells Retailers That Comic Called ‘The Pervert’ Has ‘Explicit Content’ - March 24, 2018
- Blue Language, Blood and Headshots -The Suicide Squad WonderCon 2018 Roundtables (VIDEO) - March 24, 2018
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018