Terry Moore talks about sending Strangers In Paradise Omnibuses to Belgium – what’s left of them when they get through Belgian customs that is.
Signed, sketched, shrinkwrapped and packed in styrofoam peanutted heavy duty boxes, copies of this wonderful tome have been send across the world without incident.
Until they get to Belgium.
Strangers In Paradise creator Terry Moore reports that seven seperate incidents of Omnibus volumes being ripped apart by Belgian customs officials, beofr being returned to the styrofoam. Looking a little something like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences with Belgian customs. Do you know a Belgian customs officer? Are they picking on Strangers In Paradise while letting Lost Girls sail through?
I smell a Belgian concpiracy…
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Canada’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018