Terry Moore talks about sending Strangers In Paradise Omnibuses to Belgium – what’s left of them when they get through Belgian customs that is.
Signed, sketched, shrinkwrapped and packed in styrofoam peanutted heavy duty boxes, copies of this wonderful tome have been send across the world without incident.
Until they get to Belgium.
Strangers In Paradise creator Terry Moore reports that seven seperate incidents of Omnibus volumes being ripped apart by Belgian customs officials, beofr being returned to the styrofoam. Looking a little something like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences with Belgian customs. Do you know a Belgian customs officer? Are they picking on Strangers In Paradise while letting Lost Girls sail through?
I smell a Belgian concpiracy…
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018