Terry Moore talks about sending Strangers In Paradise Omnibuses to Belgium – what’s left of them when they get through Belgian customs that is.
Signed, sketched, shrinkwrapped and packed in styrofoam peanutted heavy duty boxes, copies of this wonderful tome have been send across the world without incident.
Until they get to Belgium.
Strangers In Paradise creator Terry Moore reports that seven seperate incidents of Omnibus volumes being ripped apart by Belgian customs officials, beofr being returned to the styrofoam. Looking a little something like this.
Has anyone else had similar experiences with Belgian customs. Do you know a Belgian customs officer? Are they picking on Strangers In Paradise while letting Lost Girls sail through?
I smell a Belgian concpiracy…
- What Will Heroes in Crisis’s Shocking Opener Be? [Potential Spoilers] - June 17, 2018
- DC Creators Will Be Able to Use Shazam, Legion, and JSA Whether or Not Doomsday Clock Has Finished - June 17, 2018
- Cloak and Dagger Classified Confirmed as Digital-First Series – Luke Cage and Jessica Jones to Follow? - June 17, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 17th June 2018 – Geoff Johns is Mister Ex… - June 17, 2018
- Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels in May 2018 – Action Comics #1000 Came 23rd - June 17, 2018