Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows come to the end of their creator-owned series, Crossed, in a couple of weeks. A zombie-esque series, it sees the very worst of humanity brought forth in every infected individual, noted by the stigmata-like facial disfiguration.
But, in a rare move for creator-owned series, a new volume will begin later this year from a brand new creative team, David Lapham and Javier Barreno.
Lapham is best known for his creator-owned crime series Stray Bullets and his recently-cancelled Vertigo series Young Liars. While Barreno is known for his work on a number of BD albums.
And I have to say, by these covers alone, it looks just as nasty as the originals.
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018