Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows come to the end of their creator-owned series, Crossed, in a couple of weeks. A zombie-esque series, it sees the very worst of humanity brought forth in every infected individual, noted by the stigmata-like facial disfiguration.
But, in a rare move for creator-owned series, a new volume will begin later this year from a brand new creative team, David Lapham and Javier Barreno.
Lapham is best known for his creator-owned crime series Stray Bullets and his recently-cancelled Vertigo series Young Liars. While Barreno is known for his work on a number of BD albums.
And I have to say, by these covers alone, it looks just as nasty as the originals.
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017