Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows come to the end of their creator-owned series, Crossed, in a couple of weeks. A zombie-esque series, it sees the very worst of humanity brought forth in every infected individual, noted by the stigmata-like facial disfiguration.
But, in a rare move for creator-owned series, a new volume will begin later this year from a brand new creative team, David Lapham and Javier Barreno.
Lapham is best known for his creator-owned crime series Stray Bullets and his recently-cancelled Vertigo series Young Liars. While Barreno is known for his work on a number of BD albums.
And I have to say, by these covers alone, it looks just as nasty as the originals.
- Glitchwatch on Amazon Kindle DC Super Hero Girls: Out of the Bottle - July 18, 2018
- WonderCon Statistics at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 - July 18, 2018
- Deadpool Toilet Seat Covers from SDCC Hotels Are Being Sold for $40 Each on eBay - July 18, 2018
- Joshua Middleton’s Cover to Batgirl #25 as Tom Derenick Joins the Team - July 18, 2018
- Doomsday Clock #1 Goes to Fourth Printing, #2 to Third, and Titans #23 to Second - July 18, 2018