Garth Ennis and Jacen Burrows come to the end of their creator-owned series, Crossed, in a couple of weeks. A zombie-esque series, it sees the very worst of humanity brought forth in every infected individual, noted by the stigmata-like facial disfiguration.
But, in a rare move for creator-owned series, a new volume will begin later this year from a brand new creative team, David Lapham and Javier Barreno.
Lapham is best known for his creator-owned crime series Stray Bullets and his recently-cancelled Vertigo series Young Liars. While Barreno is known for his work on a number of BD albums.
And I have to say, by these covers alone, it looks just as nasty as the originals.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017