Next year’s Guinness Book Of World Records will feature a special section dedicated to comic books and graphic novels. As part of a list of the best selling, longest lasting, biggest, smallest and most valuable comics, will be a double page comic strip in a Beano/Dandy style – think Bash Street Kids – in which the editorial staff of the book will be seen discussing the various comics and graphic novel records for inclusion in the book.
Anyone think they’ve got the artistic chops? If so e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with relevant samples…
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018