Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, World of Warcraft TCG, basically that means big rooms of people playing card games, not reading/buying comics, with someone watching out for anyone who is being naughty. Oh and there’s competitions, and these count towards… wow… national rankings, I didn’t know there was a thing.
Participants get discount convention entry and only pay for the tournaments they play in. Apparently this is also a good thing.
The first games start in Wizard World Toronoto Comic Con, March 26th-28th.
Is there a category for Happy Families, I was always good at that, because I kept a hidden Mr Bun The Baker card up my sleeve.
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018
- Boom! Studios: Shouting About Joss Whedon’s Firefly and Holo Cover Power Rangers - July 20, 2018