Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, World of Warcraft TCG, basically that means big rooms of people playing card games, not reading/buying comics, with someone watching out for anyone who is being naughty. Oh and there’s competitions, and these count towards… wow… national rankings, I didn’t know there was a thing.
Participants get discount convention entry and only pay for the tournaments they play in. Apparently this is also a good thing.
The first games start in Wizard World Toronoto Comic Con, March 26th-28th.
Is there a category for Happy Families, I was always good at that, because I kept a hidden Mr Bun The Baker card up my sleeve.
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017
- Geoff Johns Is Leaving The Country For The Release Of Doomsday Clock - November 18, 2017
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017