Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, World of Warcraft TCG, basically that means big rooms of people playing card games, not reading/buying comics, with someone watching out for anyone who is being naughty. Oh and there’s competitions, and these count towards… wow… national rankings, I didn’t know there was a thing.
Participants get discount convention entry and only pay for the tournaments they play in. Apparently this is also a good thing.
The first games start in Wizard World Toronoto Comic Con, March 26th-28th.
Is there a category for Happy Families, I was always good at that, because I kept a hidden Mr Bun The Baker card up my sleeve.
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018