Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh!, World of Warcraft TCG, basically that means big rooms of people playing card games, not reading/buying comics, with someone watching out for anyone who is being naughty. Oh and there’s competitions, and these count towards… wow… national rankings, I didn’t know there was a thing.
Participants get discount convention entry and only pay for the tournaments they play in. Apparently this is also a good thing.
The first games start in Wizard World Toronoto Comic Con, March 26th-28th.
Is there a category for Happy Families, I was always good at that, because I kept a hidden Mr Bun The Baker card up my sleeve.
- The Journey of Jane Foster to Valhalla (The Mighty Thor #706) - April 24, 2018
- Further Universal FanCon Fallout… Refunds and Apologies? - April 24, 2018
- Gerard Way and Nick Derington’s Doom Patrol #11 Out This Week Honest – A Ball That Has Not Been Forgotten - April 24, 2018
- Everybody Dies and Azrael Gets a Clone Saga – The Future of Gotham in Tomorrow’s Detective Comics #979 - April 24, 2018
- What If Your Comic Was Turned Into a TV Show and No One Told You? Adi Granov and Metal Hurlant… - April 24, 2018