The movie Four Lions premieres at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend. Forget Iron Man 2, Kick Ass and Alice In Wonderland, this is my most anticipated movie of the year. Written and directed by the incomparable Chris Morris, creator of Brass Eye and Jam, this movie is a comedy about four British jihadists planning an act of terrorism. Years of research has taken anecdotes from real life and twisted them into this farcical narrative. Basically we’re talking Spinal Tap meets The Hamburg Cell.
I can’t wait. Someone burn me a DVD or something. Go on, or I’ll blow you up.
- The Daily LITG – 18th October 2018 - October 18, 2018
- Titan Scorch Earth on Diablo Comic Book Listings - October 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels All Orders for Sandman: Overture Gallery Edition – For Now - October 17, 2018
- Tibalt Appears on Magic The Gathering: Chandra #3, Fandom Goes Wild - October 17, 2018
- Fortnite Parody Comic ‘Fartnite’ to be Published From Remy Eisu Mokhtar and Chris Crosby - October 17, 2018