The movie Four Lions premieres at the Sundance Film Festival this weekend. Forget Iron Man 2, Kick Ass and Alice In Wonderland, this is my most anticipated movie of the year. Written and directed by the incomparable Chris Morris, creator of Brass Eye and Jam, this movie is a comedy about four British jihadists planning an act of terrorism. Years of research has taken anecdotes from real life and twisted them into this farcical narrative. Basically we’re talking Spinal Tap meets The Hamburg Cell.
I can’t wait. Someone burn me a DVD or something. Go on, or I’ll blow you up.
- 2000AD Hits #2100, Judge Dredd Megazine Hits #400 in Rebellion September 2018 Solicits - June 21, 2018
- New England Comics Launches The Tick #0 For San Diego Comic-Con - June 20, 2018
- Catwoman #1 Cover Suggests She May Not Get Married to Batman - June 20, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Issue Has Gone to Second Printing - June 20, 2018
- No More Issues of Cyborg: #23 Was Your Last, #24 and #25 Cancelled - June 20, 2018