Sir Anthony Hopkins is finding a little trouble playing Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel Comics hero’s version of the Norse God of Thunder.
I’ve already grown a beard in preparation for the role, but when I put on my long wig on I look just like Billy Connolly. In fact I look so much like him I’m thinking maybe I’ll play Odin with a Glasweigan accent.
Billy Connolly is the Scottish national treasure, singer/songwriter/actor/raquenteur/broadcaster who, sadly, some people will just know from Head Of The Class.
Hopkins spoke about the movie to the Scottish Herald while promoting a new exhibition of his paintings in Edinburgh.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017