Sir Anthony Hopkins is finding a little trouble playing Odin in Kenneth Branagh’s Thor, based on the Marvel Comics hero’s version of the Norse God of Thunder.
I’ve already grown a beard in preparation for the role, but when I put on my long wig on I look just like Billy Connolly. In fact I look so much like him I’m thinking maybe I’ll play Odin with a Glasweigan accent.
Billy Connolly is the Scottish national treasure, singer/songwriter/actor/raquenteur/broadcaster who, sadly, some people will just know from Head Of The Class.
Hopkins spoke about the movie to the Scottish Herald while promoting a new exhibition of his paintings in Edinburgh.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017