But that annoying question mark meant it was never really going to happen, was it? And it caused all sorts of online debate and discussion.
Nevertheless, this week’s issue of Outsiders did have rather a surprise ending with a returning member on the team.
And it’s one that the DC Source blog has spoiled in order to get more people to check the book out.
Written by DC Head Honcho Dan DiDio and drawn by tip top artist Philip Tan, it’s a easy bet that an alliance with The Eradicator , will soon turn out to be the kind of deal a frog makes with a scorpion to cross the river.
Ah well, in for a penny…
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017
- DC Launches Justice League Of China Comic Book In 2018 - November 20, 2017
- DC Comics Previews Catalogue For February 2018 Solicits - November 20, 2017
- Vikings Vs Aliens In Josh Vann And Simone D’Armini’s The Spider King From IDW In February 2018 - November 20, 2017
- Before The Curtain Rises On Dean Haspiel’s Harakiri Kane For The Last Time… - November 20, 2017