But that annoying question mark meant it was never really going to happen, was it? And it caused all sorts of online debate and discussion.
Nevertheless, this week’s issue of Outsiders did have rather a surprise ending with a returning member on the team.
And it’s one that the DC Source blog has spoiled in order to get more people to check the book out.
Written by DC Head Honcho Dan DiDio and drawn by tip top artist Philip Tan, it’s a easy bet that an alliance with The Eradicator , will soon turn out to be the kind of deal a frog makes with a scorpion to cross the river.
Ah well, in for a penny…
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018