But that annoying question mark meant it was never really going to happen, was it? And it caused all sorts of online debate and discussion.
Nevertheless, this week’s issue of Outsiders did have rather a surprise ending with a returning member on the team.
And it’s one that the DC Source blog has spoiled in order to get more people to check the book out.
Written by DC Head Honcho Dan DiDio and drawn by tip top artist Philip Tan, it’s a easy bet that an alliance with The Eradicator , will soon turn out to be the kind of deal a frog makes with a scorpion to cross the river.
Ah well, in for a penny…
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017
- VIDEO: The (Almost) Full Black Crown Presentation At Thought Bubble 2017 With Cud, Sid Vicious’s Ghost, And Shelly Bond - September 23, 2017