But that annoying question mark meant it was never really going to happen, was it? And it caused all sorts of online debate and discussion.
Nevertheless, this week’s issue of Outsiders did have rather a surprise ending with a returning member on the team.
And it’s one that the DC Source blog has spoiled in order to get more people to check the book out.
Written by DC Head Honcho Dan DiDio and drawn by tip top artist Philip Tan, it’s a easy bet that an alliance with The Eradicator , will soon turn out to be the kind of deal a frog makes with a scorpion to cross the river.
Ah well, in for a penny…
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018
- When Wyatt Cenac and Dean Haspiel Created Thorgood - May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the Latest Members of DC Comics’ Superman and Batman Families (Super Sons #16 Spoilers) - May 23, 2018
- OBLIV18N by Netflix Punisher’s Ken Kristensen in Scout Comics August 2018 Solicits - May 23, 2018