But that annoying question mark meant it was never really going to happen, was it? And it caused all sorts of online debate and discussion.
Nevertheless, this week’s issue of Outsiders did have rather a surprise ending with a returning member on the team.
And it’s one that the DC Source blog has spoiled in order to get more people to check the book out.
Written by DC Head Honcho Dan DiDio and drawn by tip top artist Philip Tan, it’s a easy bet that an alliance with The Eradicator , will soon turn out to be the kind of deal a frog makes with a scorpion to cross the river.
Ah well, in for a penny…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017