We saw her dancing at the launch party of Dodgem Logic. Well now she’s adorning one of the covers to the second issue, three in all. Say a big hello to queen of burlesque, Khandie Khisses, in a shot taken by Mitch Jenkins.
The other two covers feature other burlesque dancers from the show, Luli Blue and Darkteaser.
The photos are part of a shoot by Jenkins to accompany the lead article comparing new burlesque to classic burlesque by Melinda Gebbie. Mitch Jenkins is also working on a multi-media photographic novel with Lex Records and Top Shelf Comics based on Alan Moore’s short story, Unearthing.
The second issue will also containarticles by Margaret Killjoy, Steve Moore, Savage Pencil, Kevin O’Neill, Steve Aylett and a free eight-page mini-comic, Astounding Weird Penises, written and drawn by Alan Moore, as the magazine puts it “being the only solo comic book that he has managed to create in his otherwise lazy thirty year career.”
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018