We saw her dancing at the launch party of Dodgem Logic. Well now she’s adorning one of the covers to the second issue, three in all. Say a big hello to queen of burlesque, Khandie Khisses, in a shot taken by Mitch Jenkins.
The other two covers feature other burlesque dancers from the show, Luli Blue and Darkteaser.
The photos are part of a shoot by Jenkins to accompany the lead article comparing new burlesque to classic burlesque by Melinda Gebbie. Mitch Jenkins is also working on a multi-media photographic novel with Lex Records and Top Shelf Comics based on Alan Moore’s short story, Unearthing.
The second issue will also containarticles by Margaret Killjoy, Steve Moore, Savage Pencil, Kevin O’Neill, Steve Aylett and a free eight-page mini-comic, Astounding Weird Penises, written and drawn by Alan Moore, as the magazine puts it “being the only solo comic book that he has managed to create in his otherwise lazy thirty year career.”
- Comic Store In Your Future – How Did Venom #150 Sell For You? - June 26, 2017
- Hatchet Gets An Ongoing Series From American Mythology September 2017 Solicits - June 26, 2017
- Fried Pie Comics Covers For Dark Nights: Metal, Moonstruck And, Yes, Robotech - June 26, 2017
- Ch-Ch-Changes: The Unsolicited Wasp - June 26, 2017
- Saying Goodbye To James Hagemann, Who Helped Make My First Comic A Reality - June 26, 2017