We saw her dancing at the launch party of Dodgem Logic. Well now she’s adorning one of the covers to the second issue, three in all. Say a big hello to queen of burlesque, Khandie Khisses, in a shot taken by Mitch Jenkins.
The other two covers feature other burlesque dancers from the show, Luli Blue and Darkteaser.
The photos are part of a shoot by Jenkins to accompany the lead article comparing new burlesque to classic burlesque by Melinda Gebbie. Mitch Jenkins is also working on a multi-media photographic novel with Lex Records and Top Shelf Comics based on Alan Moore’s short story, Unearthing.
The second issue will also containarticles by Margaret Killjoy, Steve Moore, Savage Pencil, Kevin O’Neill, Steve Aylett and a free eight-page mini-comic, Astounding Weird Penises, written and drawn by Alan Moore, as the magazine puts it “being the only solo comic book that he has managed to create in his otherwise lazy thirty year career.”
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017
- VIDEO: The (Almost) Full Black Crown Presentation At Thought Bubble 2017 With Cud, Sid Vicious’s Ghost, And Shelly Bond - September 23, 2017