They are both Rob Liefeld’s finest creations. And Deadpool especially is finding success, a film on the way and the character supporting four monthly mini-series. where once the character failed to keep even one going.
So naturally Deadpool was on hand to change the name of Cable‘s final issue, to Deadpool And Cable, to see his old friend out.
And who better than Rob Liefeld to see them out than by giving them a final cover? But of course, that’s not the end of it.
Rob Liefeld has been twittering with joy the various Deadpool-styled characters who will be populating the Deadpool Corps book, Headpool, Kidpool, Dogpool and Lady Deadpool. And now we know why. He’s drawing the book.
Yes, all of it.
And yes, so far, it seems to be on time.
Oh and in related news, X-Men Legacy is still called X-Men Legacy. How soon before that changes?
- Dan DiDio to Get Down With the Kids’ Dialogue in Sideways #8 - June 19, 2018
- Marvel September 2018 Solicits Launch Return Of Wolverine, Franklin Richards, Thanos Legacy, Asgardians and Iceman - June 19, 2018
- Full Image Comics September 2018 Solicitations – Launching Bully Wars, Man-Eaters, MCMLXXV, Burnouts, Cemetery Beach and OGNs Green Monk, HCHOM, Me The People and My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies - June 19, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Twist Was Not Marc Guggenheim’s Idea (SPOILERS) - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018