They are both Rob Liefeld’s finest creations. And Deadpool especially is finding success, a film on the way and the character supporting four monthly mini-series. where once the character failed to keep even one going.
So naturally Deadpool was on hand to change the name of Cable‘s final issue, to Deadpool And Cable, to see his old friend out.
And who better than Rob Liefeld to see them out than by giving them a final cover? But of course, that’s not the end of it.
Rob Liefeld has been twittering with joy the various Deadpool-styled characters who will be populating the Deadpool Corps book, Headpool, Kidpool, Dogpool and Lady Deadpool. And now we know why. He’s drawing the book.
Yes, all of it.
And yes, so far, it seems to be on time.
Oh and in related news, X-Men Legacy is still called X-Men Legacy. How soon before that changes?
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017