They are both Rob Liefeld’s finest creations. And Deadpool especially is finding success, a film on the way and the character supporting four monthly mini-series. where once the character failed to keep even one going.
So naturally Deadpool was on hand to change the name of Cable‘s final issue, to Deadpool And Cable, to see his old friend out.
And who better than Rob Liefeld to see them out than by giving them a final cover? But of course, that’s not the end of it.
Rob Liefeld has been twittering with joy the various Deadpool-styled characters who will be populating the Deadpool Corps book, Headpool, Kidpool, Dogpool and Lady Deadpool. And now we know why. He’s drawing the book.
Yes, all of it.
And yes, so far, it seems to be on time.
Oh and in related news, X-Men Legacy is still called X-Men Legacy. How soon before that changes?
- After Sixty Years, André Franquin’s Gaston To Be (Finally) Translated Into English, As Gomer Goof - February 19, 2017
- Watching Apple Tree Yard: Sex, Lies And Video Tape - February 19, 2017
- 88 Photos And Videos From New York Toy Fair 2017 Day One - February 19, 2017
- 52 Stories From ComicsPRO – Time To Catch Up On What You Missed Out On - February 18, 2017
- Cover Stories: Red Sonja To Riverdale To Robotech, From J Scott Campbell, Artgerm And More - February 18, 2017