I’m honoured to announce that Neil Gaiman, world renowned fantasy and comic book writer, and Amanda Palmer, world renowned singer/songwriter are to be wed, next year in the month May.
If anyone has any objections, they are to shut the hell up.
I found the happy news out last week but was asked to keep it on the quiet side while relatives were informed. Which they now have been. And earlier this week Neil Gaiman twitpicced the following photo of Amanda, with a certain ring in shot…
But how will they get along when they do indeed tie the knot? Well, here’s a song that Amanda wrote and published on YouTube after having a not-quite-an-argument with Neil about Lady Gaga… we hope all their future marital disputes can be concluded so… musically. Congratulations all round to the couple people (well, me mostly) are already calling Gaimanda!
P.S. Yes, I know the article has been amended and then re-mended. Welcome to the internet!
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018