I’m honoured to announce that Neil Gaiman, world renowned fantasy and comic book writer, and Amanda Palmer, world renowned singer/songwriter are to be wed, next year in the month May.
If anyone has any objections, they are to shut the hell up.
I found the happy news out last week but was asked to keep it on the quiet side while relatives were informed. Which they now have been. And earlier this week Neil Gaiman twitpicced the following photo of Amanda, with a certain ring in shot…
But how will they get along when they do indeed tie the knot? Well, here’s a song that Amanda wrote and published on YouTube after having a not-quite-an-argument with Neil about Lady Gaga… we hope all their future marital disputes can be concluded so… musically. Congratulations all round to the couple people (well, me mostly) are already calling Gaimanda!
P.S. Yes, I know the article has been amended and then re-mended. Welcome to the internet!
- The Battle Over Whether Batman Is A Meta-Human Gets Increasingly Meta - July 28, 2017
- Drugs Raid Seizes Death Of Phoenix, 2nd Deadpool, 1st Bishop And Infinity Gauntlet - July 28, 2017
- The UN Turns To Comics To Save The World At San Diego Comic-Con - July 28, 2017
- The Six Big Questions Asked By Marvel Legacy #1 – But What Of The Child? - July 28, 2017
- The X-Men’s Origins Retold In 8 Page Preview Of Ed Piskor’s X-Men: Grand Design - July 28, 2017