I’m honoured to announce that Neil Gaiman, world renowned fantasy and comic book writer, and Amanda Palmer, world renowned singer/songwriter are to be wed, next year in the month May.
If anyone has any objections, they are to shut the hell up.
I found the happy news out last week but was asked to keep it on the quiet side while relatives were informed. Which they now have been. And earlier this week Neil Gaiman twitpicced the following photo of Amanda, with a certain ring in shot…
But how will they get along when they do indeed tie the knot? Well, here’s a song that Amanda wrote and published on YouTube after having a not-quite-an-argument with Neil about Lady Gaga… we hope all their future marital disputes can be concluded so… musically. Congratulations all round to the couple people (well, me mostly) are already calling Gaimanda!
P.S. Yes, I know the article has been amended and then re-mended. Welcome to the internet!
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017