I’m honoured to announce that Neil Gaiman, world renowned fantasy and comic book writer, and Amanda Palmer, world renowned singer/songwriter are to be wed, next year in the month May.
If anyone has any objections, they are to shut the hell up.
I found the happy news out last week but was asked to keep it on the quiet side while relatives were informed. Which they now have been. And earlier this week Neil Gaiman twitpicced the following photo of Amanda, with a certain ring in shot…
But how will they get along when they do indeed tie the knot? Well, here’s a song that Amanda wrote and published on YouTube after having a not-quite-an-argument with Neil about Lady Gaga… we hope all their future marital disputes can be concluded so… musically. Congratulations all round to the couple people (well, me mostly) are already calling Gaimanda!
P.S. Yes, I know the article has been amended and then re-mended. Welcome to the internet!
- After Seeing Infinity War – Why Not Draw It? Live Drawing with Cosplay Models in London on Friday Night - April 24, 2018
- Speculators Hoovering Up BLACK on eBay – When They Can Find It - April 23, 2018
- BLACK, the Superhero Comic Where Only Black People Get Superpowers, to Be a Film Franchise from Studio 8 - April 23, 2018
- Frank Cho Draws Aunt May’s Wheatcakes for Amazing Spider-Man #800 Cover - April 23, 2018
- ComicBooks for Kids at the Diamond Summit 2018 (VIDEO) - April 23, 2018