I’m honoured to announce that Neil Gaiman, world renowned fantasy and comic book writer, and Amanda Palmer, world renowned singer/songwriter are to be wed, next year in the month May.
If anyone has any objections, they are to shut the hell up.
I found the happy news out last week but was asked to keep it on the quiet side while relatives were informed. Which they now have been. And earlier this week Neil Gaiman twitpicced the following photo of Amanda, with a certain ring in shot…
But how will they get along when they do indeed tie the knot? Well, here’s a song that Amanda wrote and published on YouTube after having a not-quite-an-argument with Neil about Lady Gaga… we hope all their future marital disputes can be concluded so… musically. Congratulations all round to the couple people (well, me mostly) are already calling Gaimanda!
P.S. Yes, I know the article has been amended and then re-mended. Welcome to the internet!
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Goldie Vance #13 Cancelled, Series Moves To Original Graphic Novels - April 23, 2017
- Genderflipping Doctor Jekyll And Mr Hyde – Living In An Electric Empire At C2E2 With Viola Carr - April 23, 2017
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017