I’ve written about Bryan Fuller’s plans to conclude the cult favourite TV series Pushing Daisies as a graphic novel. Indeed Anna Friel has even talked about it on chat shows. Well now it’s actually happening.
Sci Fi Wire reports Chi McBride, who played detective Emerson Cod took part in an interview in which he stated;
Bryan’s doing a graphic novel. He sent me a couple pages. It was off the hook. It’s really good.
So we’re game on. So what’s going on in the comic?
Well, it’s a whole thing about a whole bunch of corpses coming to life. That’s all I know so far, but Bryan was kind enough to share the first few pages. It really looks good.
It seems a little darker, which is a lot of things that Bryan couldn’t do. There’s one particular story that I hope he does called ‘The Head.’ I wished he could’ve done it during the series. It was awesome.
So if you want Bryan Fuller to give you Head, your dreams may soon be made reality.
- Marvel Promises Fewer Tie-Ins For Secret Empire, But Will Take Over The Comics Industry With Hydra Nation - March 24, 2017
- God Country #1 Goes To Fourth Printing As First Printing Sells For $200 - March 24, 2017
- Gorillaz Become Humanz - March 24, 2017
- Marvel’s Generations Revealed As Ten Team-Up Stories Between Legacy Characters And The Originals By Bendis, Wilson, Spencer And More - March 24, 2017
- Two Big Things About Batman: Dark Days - March 24, 2017