I’ve written about Bryan Fuller’s plans to conclude the cult favourite TV series Pushing Daisies as a graphic novel. Indeed Anna Friel has even talked about it on chat shows. Well now it’s actually happening.
Sci Fi Wire reports Chi McBride, who played detective Emerson Cod took part in an interview in which he stated;
Bryan’s doing a graphic novel. He sent me a couple pages. It was off the hook. It’s really good.
So we’re game on. So what’s going on in the comic?
Well, it’s a whole thing about a whole bunch of corpses coming to life. That’s all I know so far, but Bryan was kind enough to share the first few pages. It really looks good.
It seems a little darker, which is a lot of things that Bryan couldn’t do. There’s one particular story that I hope he does called ‘The Head.’ I wished he could’ve done it during the series. It was awesome.
So if you want Bryan Fuller to give you Head, your dreams may soon be made reality.
- Marvel Panel At Baltimore Comic-Con: “Many People Feel As Though Marvel Just Hadn’t Been Feeling Right” - September 23, 2017
- Dark Ark #1 By Cullen Bunn And Joe Doe Sells Out And Goes To Second Printing - September 23, 2017
- Frank Cho Has A New Fan Of His Wonder Woman Art - September 23, 2017
- Heroes & Villains Fan Fest New York 2017: Cosplay, Gotham, And Barrowman - September 23, 2017
- The AfterShock Table At Baltimore Comic-Con - September 23, 2017