I’ve written about Bryan Fuller’s plans to conclude the cult favourite TV series Pushing Daisies as a graphic novel. Indeed Anna Friel has even talked about it on chat shows. Well now it’s actually happening.
Sci Fi Wire reports Chi McBride, who played detective Emerson Cod took part in an interview in which he stated;
Bryan’s doing a graphic novel. He sent me a couple pages. It was off the hook. It’s really good.
So we’re game on. So what’s going on in the comic?
Well, it’s a whole thing about a whole bunch of corpses coming to life. That’s all I know so far, but Bryan was kind enough to share the first few pages. It really looks good.
It seems a little darker, which is a lot of things that Bryan couldn’t do. There’s one particular story that I hope he does called ‘The Head.’ I wished he could’ve done it during the series. It was awesome.
So if you want Bryan Fuller to give you Head, your dreams may soon be made reality.
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018
- Will There Even Be an Uncanny X-Men Comic After #11? - November 15, 2018
- 11 Revealed DC Comics Covers for December by Jenny Frison, Adam Hughes, Stjepan Šejić and More - November 15, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Detective Comics Before Batman and Alex Ross Hardcovers - November 15, 2018
- AfterShock to Publish Ryan Parrott and Charles Pritchett’s Oberon in February 2019 - November 15, 2018