I’ve written about Bryan Fuller’s plans to conclude the cult favourite TV series Pushing Daisies as a graphic novel. Indeed Anna Friel has even talked about it on chat shows. Well now it’s actually happening.
Sci Fi Wire reports Chi McBride, who played detective Emerson Cod took part in an interview in which he stated;
Bryan’s doing a graphic novel. He sent me a couple pages. It was off the hook. It’s really good.
So we’re game on. So what’s going on in the comic?
Well, it’s a whole thing about a whole bunch of corpses coming to life. That’s all I know so far, but Bryan was kind enough to share the first few pages. It really looks good.
It seems a little darker, which is a lot of things that Bryan couldn’t do. There’s one particular story that I hope he does called ‘The Head.’ I wished he could’ve done it during the series. It was awesome.
So if you want Bryan Fuller to give you Head, your dreams may soon be made reality.
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017
- Sir Derek Jacobi to Play the Voice of God in Good Omens TV Series - December 15, 2017
- Marvel Comics Asks Retailers to Hold on to Ed Piskor’s Corner Box - December 15, 2017
- Tales of Tomorrow: Bringing Comics, Cosplay, and Coffee to the Four Corners - December 15, 2017