The latest edition of Diamond Previews has a listing for what they describe as a Star Wars: Japanese Poster Black T-Shirt.
Does it look a little not-Japanese to you? Maybe it’s the font? Maybe it’s my Westernised eyes, not being able to identify kanji, hiragana or katakana letters.
Or maybe, just maybe, it’s actually the Israeli Star Wars poster, and instead of Japanese lettering, that’s Hebrew. With the tag-line describing the film as “a western in space, a movie that is all ‘fun'”.
I knew that research for Watchmensch would come in handy…
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018