The latest edition of Diamond Previews has a listing for what they describe as a Star Wars: Japanese Poster Black T-Shirt.
Does it look a little not-Japanese to you? Maybe it’s the font? Maybe it’s my Westernised eyes, not being able to identify kanji, hiragana or katakana letters.
Or maybe, just maybe, it’s actually the Israeli Star Wars poster, and instead of Japanese lettering, that’s Hebrew. With the tag-line describing the film as “a western in space, a movie that is all ‘fun'”.
I knew that research for Watchmensch would come in handy…
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018
- Comic Bistro Opens In Aberdeen This Weekend - October 20, 2018