The latest edition of Diamond Previews has a listing for what they describe as a Star Wars: Japanese Poster Black T-Shirt.
Does it look a little not-Japanese to you? Maybe it’s the font? Maybe it’s my Westernised eyes, not being able to identify kanji, hiragana or katakana letters.
Or maybe, just maybe, it’s actually the Israeli Star Wars poster, and instead of Japanese lettering, that’s Hebrew. With the tag-line describing the film as “a western in space, a movie that is all ‘fun'”.
I knew that research for Watchmensch would come in handy…
- Cosmic King Comic Store of Springfield, Missouri to Close - June 21, 2018
- House Of Comics, of Jacksonville, Florida, to Close at the End of the Month - June 21, 2018
- DC Solicited Brian Bendis and Alex Maleev’s Absolute Scarlet by Mistake? - June 21, 2018
- Flash #47 Sells Out Fast, Goes to Second Printing - June 21, 2018
- Titan Magazines Reprint Oni Rick & Morty Comics for UK Newsstand - June 21, 2018