And while, for the main image below, they blacked it all out, making him look more like some fella with an axe in head, for the close up, they didn’t bother.
This is not design art, this is not a leaked plan, this is not some fan made project, not a brief blur on a leaked trailer, this is a full-on glimpse at what War Machine will actually look like.
And I hope Don’s face stays just as surprised as this all the way through the movie.
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017