That’s right! The anthology comic Pop Gun‘s fourth volume is actually going to have a cover. I believe the Image book considered not having a cover but then realised that that would just make the first page the cover, defeating the purpose. Then they considered not having a first page to get round that problem, but then the next page after that would be the de facto cover. In the end if they wanted to have something they could call a comic, it would have to have a cover. So, after bribing Ben Templesmith with money, they plumped for the following:
I think they made the right decision, don’t you?
Pop Gun is published in February. You know, the month when all the best Image comics are coming out.
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017
- Simon Myers Looks To The Future With Doctor Who Comics Original Art On eBay - November 20, 2017