That’s right! The anthology comic Pop Gun‘s fourth volume is actually going to have a cover. I believe the Image book considered not having a cover but then realised that that would just make the first page the cover, defeating the purpose. Then they considered not having a first page to get round that problem, but then the next page after that would be the de facto cover. In the end if they wanted to have something they could call a comic, it would have to have a cover. So, after bribing Ben Templesmith with money, they plumped for the following:
I think they made the right decision, don’t you?
Pop Gun is published in February. You know, the month when all the best Image comics are coming out.
- What Happened To Everyone In Love Actually, Revealed With Screencaps - March 24, 2017
- US Senators Want To Know Ike Perlmutter’s Comings And Goings - March 24, 2017
- Peter Kaye’s Car Share Series 2 Debuts At UK Cinemas Next Friday For Comic Relief - March 24, 2017
- A Few Comic Book Exclusives For WonderCon 2017… - March 24, 2017
- San Diego Comic Con To Open A Comics Museum In San Diego, In 2018 - March 24, 2017