That’s right! The anthology comic Pop Gun‘s fourth volume is actually going to have a cover. I believe the Image book considered not having a cover but then realised that that would just make the first page the cover, defeating the purpose. Then they considered not having a first page to get round that problem, but then the next page after that would be the de facto cover. In the end if they wanted to have something they could call a comic, it would have to have a cover. So, after bribing Ben Templesmith with money, they plumped for the following:
I think they made the right decision, don’t you?
Pop Gun is published in February. You know, the month when all the best Image comics are coming out.
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #1 - November 13, 2018
- Jim Lee Draws a Crowd (and Wonder Woman) and Answers Whether Batman Kills The Joker at SAM - November 13, 2018
- Re-Review: G Willow Wilson’s Wonder Woman #58 Mirrors the Movie Through a Dark Glass - November 13, 2018
- Meet Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele’s Toy Story 4 Characters, Ducky and Bunny, in Second Teaser Trailer - November 13, 2018