James Asmus, Scott Snyder, Simon Spurrier, David Lopez, Stephen Thompson, C.B. Cebulski, Becky Cloonan, Tim Fish, John Barber, Mike Allred, Chris Yost, Michele Bertilorenzi, Leonard Kirk and Dustin Weaver are put a few of the creators of new Marvel series Nation X shipping in December, an anthology mini-series looking at the post-Utopia X-Men landscape, with the cast creating their own state floating off the West Coast.
Anyway, here’s some nice pictures they’ve put out;
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 15, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018