Director Paul McGuigan twittered earlier;
Pitching meeting today. Grant Morrison out-dressed me with his purple suit. I need to up my game.
McGuigan and Morrison are back in Scotland right now. We don’t know what they are pitching, in what medium, who for, who to, indeed we have no other information available whatsoever.
But if anyone sees a bald thin middle aged guy in a purple suit somewhere in Scotland today, do please report in…
UPDATE: It’s BBC Scotland. I’ve been told for a while that certain people at BBC Scotland are very jealous at BBC Wales for getting Doctor Who and Torchwood. Grant Morrison has talked about wanting to write for the Doctor Who TV show but that he hadn’t been approached. Maybe this is his way of getting his own sci-fi TV show off the ground.
Hell, maybe it is The Invisibles.
UPDATE UPDATE: Whatever it is I understand it will involve national twittertreasure Stephen Fry.
Grant Morrison and Stephen Fry are both polymaths of the highest order. This is where it gets interesting.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018