Director Paul McGuigan twittered earlier;
Pitching meeting today. Grant Morrison out-dressed me with his purple suit. I need to up my game.
McGuigan and Morrison are back in Scotland right now. We don’t know what they are pitching, in what medium, who for, who to, indeed we have no other information available whatsoever.
But if anyone sees a bald thin middle aged guy in a purple suit somewhere in Scotland today, do please report in…
UPDATE: It’s BBC Scotland. I’ve been told for a while that certain people at BBC Scotland are very jealous at BBC Wales for getting Doctor Who and Torchwood. Grant Morrison has talked about wanting to write for the Doctor Who TV show but that he hadn’t been approached. Maybe this is his way of getting his own sci-fi TV show off the ground.
Hell, maybe it is The Invisibles.
UPDATE UPDATE: Whatever it is I understand it will involve national twittertreasure Stephen Fry.
Grant Morrison and Stephen Fry are both polymaths of the highest order. This is where it gets interesting.
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Gendercrunching May 2017 – Now With Added Dynamite, Boom, Titan And Valiant - July 24, 2017
- The 20 Biggest Exclusive Comic Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017