Batman spanking Superman, a flashing Robin, a pregnant Harley Quinn, or a jam with Jim Lee with Wolverine farting on the Atom… is there anything Amanda Conner won’t draw?
Mark Millar, fresh from announcing the name of his new Marvel comic has announced that he will be directing a superhero movie with principal photography starting this March.
Chapel Hill Comics are giving away free comics today to anyone who turns up in a Hallowe’en costume.
Christine Valada, wife of Wolverine and Swamp Thing co-creator Len Wein, has been appearing on the game show Jeopardy, and won $68,000 in four wins on the show.
The Toronto Star talks to Seth about the creative process;
More than half my job isn’t writing at all in the traditional sense, so there is lots of procrastination-drawing that can be done to keep you away from the “writing.” There are sketchbooks to be drawn in, commercial illustrations to be finished, graphic design stuff to design and comic strips to finish drawing (ones you’ve already previously worked out the writing). There can seriously be months of this sort of procrastination before you get back to the “writing.”
Anyone fancy playing an online game based on E4’s upcoming superhero drama, Misfits? what, you do? Well you’re in luck.
And I’m still taking sweary entries to win a Misfits DVD, comic and T-shirt here.
- The Daily LITG – 15th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Heidi - November 15, 2018
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018