Nemesis. Yup. No I have no idea either. I’m sure the Millarworlders will have plenty to say…
UPDATE: Mark Millar has posted a little elucidation. Only a little, mind. He writes;
1/ We’re doing this for Marvel.
2/ The main character driving this is in the name.
3/ It’s going to be awesome and very big indeed.
Next month Steve and I will be doing a massive interview for this and releasing the cover image plus maybe some interior pages too. You will like these A LOT. McNiv has a more Travis Charest style lined up for this project and it’s just incredible. He’s doing the best work of his career here.
Civil War was good, Old Man Logan was better, but Nemesis will be the best of the lot.
We’re very excited.
- ComicsPRO Industry Awards Announce Nominees, and Honour Dave Hawksworth - January 19, 2018
- Daredevil Season 3 Filming in Manhattan on Monday - January 19, 2018
- DC Comics’ The Silencer #1 by John Romita, Released Early on Apple iTunes - January 19, 2018
- Fifty Comic Stores That Have Closed Since January 2017 - January 19, 2018
- Free Beer Given Away in London to Promote Kingsman: The Golden Circle on DVD/Blu-ray/Download - January 19, 2018