Nemesis. Yup. No I have no idea either. I’m sure the Millarworlders will have plenty to say…
UPDATE: Mark Millar has posted a little elucidation. Only a little, mind. He writes;
1/ We’re doing this for Marvel.
2/ The main character driving this is in the name.
3/ It’s going to be awesome and very big indeed.
Next month Steve and I will be doing a massive interview for this and releasing the cover image plus maybe some interior pages too. You will like these A LOT. McNiv has a more Travis Charest style lined up for this project and it’s just incredible. He’s doing the best work of his career here.
Civil War was good, Old Man Logan was better, but Nemesis will be the best of the lot.
We’re very excited.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017