Nemesis. Yup. No I have no idea either. I’m sure the Millarworlders will have plenty to say…
UPDATE: Mark Millar has posted a little elucidation. Only a little, mind. He writes;
1/ We’re doing this for Marvel.
2/ The main character driving this is in the name.
3/ It’s going to be awesome and very big indeed.
Next month Steve and I will be doing a massive interview for this and releasing the cover image plus maybe some interior pages too. You will like these A LOT. McNiv has a more Travis Charest style lined up for this project and it’s just incredible. He’s doing the best work of his career here.
Civil War was good, Old Man Logan was better, but Nemesis will be the best of the lot.
We’re very excited.
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017
- Final Part Of Watchmen Crossover “The Button” In Flash #23, Is Running Late… - April 27, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish New Black And White Spawn Cover Variants As Well! - April 27, 2017
- Tom Holland, The New Spider-Man, Films Video For Free Comic Book Day To Promote Marvel’s Secret Empire - April 27, 2017