While the East End may be covered in Daleks, according to reports coming out of yesterday’s MCM London Expo (couldn’t make it the Sunday sadly, life got in the way), the West End appears to have its own robots taking over the landscape.
Ladbroke Grove is currently playing home to the Mutate Britain exhibition under the M40 flyover, until the end of this month. And somehow this leaflet (left) caught my eye.
The exhibition contains such artificial creatures such as this:
The kind of thing that might put the shits of K9. See it move below:
Previous Mutate Britain exhibitions have included pole dancing robots.
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #3 - November 13, 2018
- Jim Lee Draws a Crowd (and Wonder Woman) and Answers Whether Batman Kills The Joker at SAM - November 13, 2018