So who is the super secret weapon that Norman Osborn is using to ensure his Cabal keep together, during the Marvel Dark Reign crossover event? The shadowy figure that everyone from Doctor Doom to Loki is intimidated by?
This weekend at the Big Apple Comic Con I saw evidence that pointed in one very specific direction indeed.
Evidence that indicates it’s not Mephisto as much rumoured. But that’s the correct initial letter. Twice.
Could it be… could it really be… the big MM? Are these Marvel’s plans for the future use of this character that’s rather dear to my heart?
Possibly so it seems…
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018