So who is the super secret weapon that Norman Osborn is using to ensure his Cabal keep together, during the Marvel Dark Reign crossover event? The shadowy figure that everyone from Doctor Doom to Loki is intimidated by?
This weekend at the Big Apple Comic Con I saw evidence that pointed in one very specific direction indeed.
Evidence that indicates it’s not Mephisto as much rumoured. But that’s the correct initial letter. Twice.
Could it be… could it really be… the big MM? Are these Marvel’s plans for the future use of this character that’s rather dear to my heart?
Possibly so it seems…
- DC Walmart Giant Sized-Comics Make it to the UK – for Only Twice the Cover Price - August 19, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 19th August 2018 – ‘We’ve Been Seeing More and More Batman Attrition’ - August 19, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th August 2018 – Looking at the Moon - August 19, 2018
- Exclusive Funko POP of Lord Drakkon in Comic Stores in January - August 18, 2018
- Venom Finally Looks Like His Chest Symbol - August 18, 2018