So who is the super secret weapon that Norman Osborn is using to ensure his Cabal keep together, during the Marvel Dark Reign crossover event? The shadowy figure that everyone from Doctor Doom to Loki is intimidated by?
This weekend at the Big Apple Comic Con I saw evidence that pointed in one very specific direction indeed.
Evidence that indicates it’s not Mephisto as much rumoured. But that’s the correct initial letter. Twice.
Could it be… could it really be… the big MM? Are these Marvel’s plans for the future use of this character that’s rather dear to my heart?
Possibly so it seems…
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017