Jim Lee was asked by a fan during his panel at the Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con if he would be working on Justice League in the next few months. Lee replied “wouldn’t that be awesome” before saying with a glint that it would be “foolish, foolish” to suggest that a late artist such as himself be given a book with many characters in it, before mentioning that it was very cool now that Hal Jordan and Barry Allen were back… before drifting off and repeating “wouldn’t that be awesome?”
I’ve repeatedly reported that there is a Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Justice League series in the works using the big guns of the DC Universe.
I’m going to take that as official confirmation. Your mileage of course may vary…
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists, 19th November 2017 – “Sales For October Were Some Of Our Worst, November Is On its Way To Beating That” - November 19, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters, 19th November 2017 – A Justice League Of Their Own - November 19, 2017
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017