Jim Lee was asked by a fan during his panel at the Wizard World Big Apple Comic Con if he would be working on Justice League in the next few months. Lee replied “wouldn’t that be awesome” before saying with a glint that it would be “foolish, foolish” to suggest that a late artist such as himself be given a book with many characters in it, before mentioning that it was very cool now that Hal Jordan and Barry Allen were back… before drifting off and repeating “wouldn’t that be awesome?”
I’ve repeatedly reported that there is a Geoff Johns/Jim Lee Justice League series in the works using the big guns of the DC Universe.
I’m going to take that as official confirmation. Your mileage of course may vary…
- 10 Rules For Hiring Indie Comics Artists - June 24, 2017
- Velveteen Rabbit Made Real With David Mack And A Full Orchestra - June 24, 2017
- Spreading The Anthology Love Through Kickstarter - June 24, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: World Enough And Time – They Call Her Doctor Who! - June 24, 2017
- Gosh Comics Celebrates Pride London With Dazzling Window Display - June 24, 2017