Close the doors! Cap the line! One in, one out. Yes, it seems the Big Apple Comic Con has reached capacity. Fire marshals are doing what fire marshals do best, which in this case means preventing people from coming in to have their photo taken with Linda Hamilton and Adam West.
Yesterday I was able to do a quick run around Artists’ Alley with a video camera. No can do today, it’s a crawling circuit, something the less-well known creators are using to their advantage, with everyone passing by guaranteeing a ten second window of pitch. Sometimes it works, which holds everyone up, so everyone behind them gets the pitch too. Dealers seem to be good trading, with Chris’ Cards And Comics’ signature $10 trade only adding a 3 for $25 further discount.
Also, kudos to Thomas Jane for cosplaying. Anyone get a pic?
Twit of the day? The NYCC correcting Big Apple attendees over what convention they were at.
@MrSQUATZ you tweeted you were at NY Comic Con this weekend. You’re not. You’re at Big Apple Con, a completely different show.
This has only just begun… everyone thinks this is madness. Some see a wider plan. But hope it has a better ending than Battlestar Galactica.
Oh and thank you Onion for Area Man Has Far Greater Knowledge Of Marvel Universe Than Own Family Tree
“I guess Andy had been engaged for a while,” Sundling said of his cousin Tom, whom he has met on 26 separate occasions and once spent two weeks with at summer camp but routinely confuses with other relatives. “One of my aunts was telling me about it. Whichever one used to have the long dark hair and kind of looked like former Alpha Flight member Diamond Lil.”
Photo from UFragTV.com
- Dark Horse Solicits For April 2017 – - January 24, 2017
- Changes To Tomorrow’s Comics – Detective Comics, Future Quest And Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps - January 24, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today! A Comic Show – Star Wars, Saga, & Slayer - January 24, 2017
- Reading Nick Spencer’s Captain America While Reading His Tweets - January 24, 2017
- André Lima Araújo Is Drawing The Wicked + The Divine 455 - January 24, 2017