Apparently, yes, I can. Rob Liefeld has been tellin the troops;
Walking into Deadpool movie meeting!!! Yowza!
Great Deadpool movie meeting! Lauren Schuler Donner and her team are headed in the right direction!
Deadpool movie- YES! Ryan Reynolds is on board!!!
Deadpool movie checklist- DP in costume-check! Breaking 4th wall-check! Loads of killing-double check!
Also excited to discuss possibilities of Cable in future X-films!!!
This could well look like a different kind of X-film as a result… of course, no one has yet told Rob that Deadpool will be gay in the film. C’mon, look at that photo, he’s a snappy dresser, he’ll wears tight fitting clothes, he accessorises well, he’s the Merc With A Mouth!* Surely Rob should have realised**.
*Apologies for any and all stereotypes and innuendo. It’s just, c’mon, I had to…
**And just for the record, I have a lot of respect and admiration for Rob.***
*** You know, I hope there isn’t an asterisk strike soon.
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018
- You Are Invited to the Wedding of Kitty Pryde and Colossus… - January 18, 2018
- Avengers #676 and Ice Cream Man #1 Sell Out, Go to Second Printing - January 18, 2018