Apparently, yes, I can. Rob Liefeld has been tellin the troops;
Walking into Deadpool movie meeting!!! Yowza!
Great Deadpool movie meeting! Lauren Schuler Donner and her team are headed in the right direction!
Deadpool movie- YES! Ryan Reynolds is on board!!!
Deadpool movie checklist- DP in costume-check! Breaking 4th wall-check! Loads of killing-double check!
Also excited to discuss possibilities of Cable in future X-films!!!
This could well look like a different kind of X-film as a result… of course, no one has yet told Rob that Deadpool will be gay in the film. C’mon, look at that photo, he’s a snappy dresser, he’ll wears tight fitting clothes, he accessorises well, he’s the Merc With A Mouth!* Surely Rob should have realised**.
*Apologies for any and all stereotypes and innuendo. It’s just, c’mon, I had to…
**And just for the record, I have a lot of respect and admiration for Rob.***
*** You know, I hope there isn’t an asterisk strike soon.
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017