Apparently, yes, I can. Rob Liefeld has been tellin the troops;
Walking into Deadpool movie meeting!!! Yowza!
Great Deadpool movie meeting! Lauren Schuler Donner and her team are headed in the right direction!
Deadpool movie- YES! Ryan Reynolds is on board!!!
Deadpool movie checklist- DP in costume-check! Breaking 4th wall-check! Loads of killing-double check!
Also excited to discuss possibilities of Cable in future X-films!!!
This could well look like a different kind of X-film as a result… of course, no one has yet told Rob that Deadpool will be gay in the film. C’mon, look at that photo, he’s a snappy dresser, he’ll wears tight fitting clothes, he accessorises well, he’s the Merc With A Mouth!* Surely Rob should have realised**.
*Apologies for any and all stereotypes and innuendo. It’s just, c’mon, I had to…
**And just for the record, I have a lot of respect and admiration for Rob.***
*** You know, I hope there isn’t an asterisk strike soon.
- When Teachers, Libraries And Comic Shops Order Bitch Planet Together – The C2E2 Panel - April 23, 2017
- Comics, Censorship, And Turmoil At The Border – The CBLDF Panel Report From C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Will DC Bombshells Become Mothers? These Questions And More At The DC Uncharted Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017