Okay, he’s working on it for a cover probably. A distorted, disturbing perspective shot of our favourite adamantium-laced mutant eternal.
What’s not to love? But can I be the only one who looked at that initially and thought “ooh, Thalidomide Wolverine!”
It’s not just me right? Right?
- Aspen Relaunches No World in November 2018 Solicits - August 14, 2018
- Zenescope Launches Comics Festival for Its Biggest Fans – or at Least Those with $99 Memberships - August 14, 2018
- Marvel Comics Put the Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler on the Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018