Okay, he’s working on it for a cover probably. A distorted, disturbing perspective shot of our favourite adamantium-laced mutant eternal.
What’s not to love? But can I be the only one who looked at that initially and thought “ooh, Thalidomide Wolverine!”
It’s not just me right? Right?
- A Targeted Theft of Slabbed Sketch Comics in Glendale, Arizona - May 24, 2018
- The Rarest Power Rangers Comics Cover Ever? - May 24, 2018
- Tickets Still On Sale For Reed POP’s First MCM London Comic Con, Starting Tomorrow - May 24, 2018
- Doing Alan Moore Justice – Pat Shand on Writing Crossed+100: Mimic - May 23, 2018
- A Comic Show: Black Panthers in Space… - May 23, 2018