Okay, he’s working on it for a cover probably. A distorted, disturbing perspective shot of our favourite adamantium-laced mutant eternal.
What’s not to love? But can I be the only one who looked at that initially and thought “ooh, Thalidomide Wolverine!”
It’s not just me right? Right?
- If You Are Following Captain America And Secret Empire You Will Want To Read Tomorrow’s Thunderbolts #11 - March 28, 2017
- Hail The New World Order – Shout Sheet For Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - March 28, 2017
- Valiant Fills X-O Manowar #1 Reorders From Convention Stock, Announces Second Print - March 28, 2017
- Dynamite Overships The Sovereigns #0 By Three Times And Give Retailers 90% Off Sovereigns #1 - March 28, 2017
- Landry Q. Walker And Mel Rubi Adapt George R R Martin’s Second Game Of Thrones Novel, A Clash Of Kings, Into Comics With Dynamite Entertainment - March 28, 2017