Okay, he’s working on it for a cover probably. A distorted, disturbing perspective shot of our favourite adamantium-laced mutant eternal.
What’s not to love? But can I be the only one who looked at that initially and thought “ooh, Thalidomide Wolverine!”
It’s not just me right? Right?
- Another Take On Doomsday Clock #1’s November 22nd Opening Date From Watchmen - November 21, 2017
- Brian Walton And Luke Y Thompson, Both Gone From Wizard World - November 21, 2017
- When DC Comics Makes The Case Against Harley Quinn - November 21, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con Vs Salt Lake Comic Con Goes To Trial Over Trademark - November 21, 2017
- New Owners Reed POP Cancels MCM Midlands, Liverpool And Northern Ireland - November 21, 2017