Okay, he’s working on it for a cover probably. A distorted, disturbing perspective shot of our favourite adamantium-laced mutant eternal.
What’s not to love? But can I be the only one who looked at that initially and thought “ooh, Thalidomide Wolverine!”
It’s not just me right? Right?
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017