It feels strange to be writing this instead of just reading it on Heidi MacDonald’s The Beat (which just ran a very intriguing piece on the expansion of the San Diago Convention Center and the local politicking involved.) But these are the days we live in now…
Anyway, a reminder for an Portland residents that tonight, Floating World Comics in Portland, Oregon host the Marquis: Inferno Book Release party, from 6pm to 10pm. With signed copies and posters (below) on hand, it wil also launch an original Marquis art exhibit that will continue until the end of the month.
Guy Davis is better known for his long running work on Sandman Mystery Theatre and more recently Mike Mignola’s BPRD. But The Marquis is clearly his opus, with a series of graphic novels being published by Dark Horse, telling the life of Vol de Galle, a man quite literally battling with his demons in 18th century France, cursed to see all demons when they appear in human form, with the ability to return them to Hell.
If he wants.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018