It feels strange to be writing this instead of just reading it on Heidi MacDonald’s The Beat (which just ran a very intriguing piece on the expansion of the San Diago Convention Center and the local politicking involved.) But these are the days we live in now…
Anyway, a reminder for an Portland residents that tonight, Floating World Comics in Portland, Oregon host the Marquis: Inferno Book Release party, from 6pm to 10pm. With signed copies and posters (below) on hand, it wil also launch an original Marquis art exhibit that will continue until the end of the month.
Guy Davis is better known for his long running work on Sandman Mystery Theatre and more recently Mike Mignola’s BPRD. But The Marquis is clearly his opus, with a series of graphic novels being published by Dark Horse, telling the life of Vol de Galle, a man quite literally battling with his demons in 18th century France, cursed to see all demons when they appear in human form, with the ability to return them to Hell.
If he wants.
- Patrick Zircher Talks About His Trials With Editors - December 15, 2018
- New Ms Marvel Writer Seeks Mistakes Men Make When Writing About Teenage Girls - December 15, 2018
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018