Avatar. The biggest, greatest, most eagerly awaited blockbuster from James Cameron. With a marketing budget that will cost almost as much as the movie itself. And a cheap-ass design font. Well, you know, there is a recession on. And, hey it was probably all of $30…
That’s pretty much the Papyrus font folks, created by Chris Costello in 1982. And used to death on tat ever since. Costello says “”Although many despise the font, right up there with Comic Sans, and Helvetica, I think even more people absolutely love it” – well, add James Cameron as a new fan.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018