Avatar. The biggest, greatest, most eagerly awaited blockbuster from James Cameron. With a marketing budget that will cost almost as much as the movie itself. And a cheap-ass design font. Well, you know, there is a recession on. And, hey it was probably all of $30…
That’s pretty much the Papyrus font folks, created by Chris Costello in 1982. And used to death on tat ever since. Costello says “”Although many despise the font, right up there with Comic Sans, and Helvetica, I think even more people absolutely love it” – well, add James Cameron as a new fan.
- Kraven The Hunter Returns in March’s Amazing Spider-Man - December 14, 2018
- Now DC Comics Makes Border Town Back Issues Returnable - December 14, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 14th December 2019 – An Annual Surprise - December 14, 2018
- Cambridge Analytica, the Sequel, in Drone Range of Parliament - December 14, 2018
- The Comic Shop Opens in Crawley, England, in Three Days Time - December 14, 2018