Basically, JG Jones is continuing to work on DC Comics covers, such as the upcoming Batman/Doc Savage book. But what’s taking up most of his time is something more personal.
It’s likely that the Wanted movie deal has given him more of a luxury in that respect. But the co-creator/artist of Wanted is working on an original graphic novel with co-writer Phil Bram, entitled, as this article may suggest, Dust To Dust.
He hopes to get a movie deal before publishing the graphic novel, which is why I’m not mentioning the actual concept behind the story – that way leads to other people getting in there first. But with his history with Wanted, I expect he won’t have too much trouble setting up the kind of meetings that… that one needs to set up in order to get this kind of thing off the ground. JG Jones is now what one calls a “name”.
Certainly, it’s been a long time since Mark Millar was convinced he was the artist Jeffrey Jones… now better known as Catherine.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017