Basically, JG Jones is continuing to work on DC Comics covers, such as the upcoming Batman/Doc Savage book. But what’s taking up most of his time is something more personal.
It’s likely that the Wanted movie deal has given him more of a luxury in that respect. But the co-creator/artist of Wanted is working on an original graphic novel with co-writer Phil Bram, entitled, as this article may suggest, Dust To Dust.
He hopes to get a movie deal before publishing the graphic novel, which is why I’m not mentioning the actual concept behind the story – that way leads to other people getting in there first. But with his history with Wanted, I expect he won’t have too much trouble setting up the kind of meetings that… that one needs to set up in order to get this kind of thing off the ground. JG Jones is now what one calls a “name”.
Certainly, it’s been a long time since Mark Millar was convinced he was the artist Jeffrey Jones… now better known as Catherine.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017