Basically, JG Jones is continuing to work on DC Comics covers, such as the upcoming Batman/Doc Savage book. But what’s taking up most of his time is something more personal.
It’s likely that the Wanted movie deal has given him more of a luxury in that respect. But the co-creator/artist of Wanted is working on an original graphic novel with co-writer Phil Bram, entitled, as this article may suggest, Dust To Dust.
He hopes to get a movie deal before publishing the graphic novel, which is why I’m not mentioning the actual concept behind the story – that way leads to other people getting in there first. But with his history with Wanted, I expect he won’t have too much trouble setting up the kind of meetings that… that one needs to set up in order to get this kind of thing off the ground. JG Jones is now what one calls a “name”.
Certainly, it’s been a long time since Mark Millar was convinced he was the artist Jeffrey Jones… now better known as Catherine.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018