Basically, JG Jones is continuing to work on DC Comics covers, such as the upcoming Batman/Doc Savage book. But what’s taking up most of his time is something more personal.
It’s likely that the Wanted movie deal has given him more of a luxury in that respect. But the co-creator/artist of Wanted is working on an original graphic novel with co-writer Phil Bram, entitled, as this article may suggest, Dust To Dust.
He hopes to get a movie deal before publishing the graphic novel, which is why I’m not mentioning the actual concept behind the story – that way leads to other people getting in there first. But with his history with Wanted, I expect he won’t have too much trouble setting up the kind of meetings that… that one needs to set up in order to get this kind of thing off the ground. JG Jones is now what one calls a “name”.
Certainly, it’s been a long time since Mark Millar was convinced he was the artist Jeffrey Jones… now better known as Catherine.
- The Futures of Turtles, Ponies, Ghostbusters, and Kyle Baker’s Black Panther Debuts in IDW January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Christopher Jones’ Cover For Doctor Who Day’s Thirteenth Doctor #1 - October 16, 2018
- More DC Comics Move From 20 to 22 Pages For $3.99 With Aquaman and Justice League Joining In - October 16, 2018
- Dan Slott Applies to Trademark a Comic Book Called ‘Future Me’ - October 16, 2018
- Details On The ‘King-Size’ Kirby Is Fantastic Hardcover From Marvel Comics – The First of Many - October 16, 2018