Thankfully some people ignore them. Then find a friend with a YouTube acount. And the studio probably don’t really mind that much… it’s all in the game.
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018
- Some Sugary Surprises from Mondo’s Tiki Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018