It’s not uncommon to get a body part signed. Arms, breasts, forehead, it’s certainly been done. It’s a fun, temporary reaction to getting things like comics, books, records signed. And why not?
Of course sometimes it’s not so temporary. As when a comics fan at the Isotope comics store decided to make his Geoff Johns signature a little more permanent…
Has anyone every tried to CGC slab a thigh before?
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018