It’s not uncommon to get a body part signed. Arms, breasts, forehead, it’s certainly been done. It’s a fun, temporary reaction to getting things like comics, books, records signed. And why not?
Of course sometimes it’s not so temporary. As when a comics fan at the Isotope comics store decided to make his Geoff Johns signature a little more permanent…
Has anyone every tried to CGC slab a thigh before?
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018