It’s not uncommon to get a body part signed. Arms, breasts, forehead, it’s certainly been done. It’s a fun, temporary reaction to getting things like comics, books, records signed. And why not?
Of course sometimes it’s not so temporary. As when a comics fan at the Isotope comics store decided to make his Geoff Johns signature a little more permanent…
Has anyone every tried to CGC slab a thigh before?
- Avatar Press Has 753 Comics On Sale On Comixology Right Now - July 20, 2018
- Dale Eaglesham’s Shazam With Geoff Johns in November – and a Killing Zone That Will Span a Political Century - July 20, 2018
- The Men (and It Is The Men) Who Design the Marvel Costumes That Everyone Cosplays From – Marvel Studios 10 Years Panel at SDCC - July 20, 2018
- Everything You Knew About Marvel Comics Was Wrong – #MarvelDeclassified On Monday - July 20, 2018
- San Diego Zoo Joins In the Comics Exclusives With Vixen And The Justice League: Wildlife Heroes - July 20, 2018