I appear to have some photos and I’m going to use them. Shut up. No, really.
Ain’t It Cool? It’s Bleeding Cool!!!
William Christensen, the man who pays my mortgage, makes a friend.
Sweeney thinks I need a shave. Entire con agrees.
The pen is mightier than the cutlass! Arrr I say!
Oh go on then, have a look at the Paul labels slapped on loads of boxes as Comic Con wrapped up. Including early art, logo and a fun Spaced reference.
- Chuck Dixon’s Batman Knightfall Recut Continues for 25th Anniversary - March 20, 2018
- The Actual Marvel Comics Solicits for June 2018 - March 20, 2018
- The Batman Who Laughs Will Survive Dark Nights: Metal… - March 20, 2018
- Ready Player One Is Both a Celebration of and a Heady Critique on the Shallowness of Pop Culture - March 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics June 2018 Solicitations - March 20, 2018