I appear to have some photos and I’m going to use them. Shut up. No, really.
Ain’t It Cool? It’s Bleeding Cool!!!
William Christensen, the man who pays my mortgage, makes a friend.
Sweeney thinks I need a shave. Entire con agrees.
The pen is mightier than the cutlass! Arrr I say!
Oh go on then, have a look at the Paul labels slapped on loads of boxes as Comic Con wrapped up. Including early art, logo and a fun Spaced reference.
- Solo Continues the Fireflying of the Star Wars Universe – A Spoiler-Free Review - May 24, 2018
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018