I’m trying to find some child-aimed, intelligent-adult-friendly material for my one and four year old daughters. I’d really love it if Marvel, say, would collect Sean (Joe The Barbarian) Gordon Murphy’s Wolverine Alphabet into an oversized hardcover – and then send me a copy.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018