I’m trying to find some child-aimed, intelligent-adult-friendly material for my one and four year old daughters. I’d really love it if Marvel, say, would collect Sean (Joe The Barbarian) Gordon Murphy’s Wolverine Alphabet into an oversized hardcover – and then send me a copy.
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018