I’m trying to find some child-aimed, intelligent-adult-friendly material for my one and four year old daughters. I’d really love it if Marvel, say, would collect Sean (Joe The Barbarian) Gordon Murphy’s Wolverine Alphabet into an oversized hardcover – and then send me a copy.
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018