Best known in the UK as one of the stars of the BBC’s version of Dragon’s Den, property and telecommunications entrepreneur Theo Paphites has been hired by Marvel Entertainment to oversee development of their interests in Europe, hoping to increase their franchise operations, such as merchandise.
Theo is a comics fan himself, with a particular love for the character Thor, and will begin his role in September.
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018
- Jim Steranko, Ron Frenz, George Perez, Barry Kitson and Alan Davis on The Liberty Brigade - October 19, 2018