Best known in the UK as one of the stars of the BBC’s version of Dragon’s Den, property and telecommunications entrepreneur Theo Paphites has been hired by Marvel Entertainment to oversee development of their interests in Europe, hoping to increase their franchise operations, such as merchandise.
Theo is a comics fan himself, with a particular love for the character Thor, and will begin his role in September.
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018