Jonathan Ross is Britain’s biggest TV and radio broadcaster and most prominent British comics fan. I mentioned him previously. He’s been at the San Diego Comic Con today taking meetings about his previously-mentioned comic book that’s been in the works. But we’ve had precious few details. This morning he and artist Tommy Lee Edwards (1985) took a business meeting at the Marriot over distribution deals for the comic and he has just twittered a picture of Tommy with David Tennant, naming Tommy as his co-creator.
There are still very few details But at least we know it’s going to look good.
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018