He’s just flown into Los Angeles with David Tennant, then whooshed across to the San Diego. And I just nervously (hence the shaky cam)bumped into Britain’s most famous TV presenter as he checked into the Homophobic Hyatt Hotel in his cosplay gear. I say cosplay, Ross is a famously snappy dresser, and it could just have been his choice of clothes today.
Ross is probably the UK’s most prominent comic book fan. He once co-owned a comics store, owns many key books (recently selling one of his copies of Amazing Fantasy #15 for charity), recently filmed a tribute to the work of Steve Diko for BBC4 and often talks up comics on his shows. He’s a friend of Neil Gaiman and Mark Millar, is currently writing his own comic book and a plug for anything from his lips can sent sales soaring.
Welcome to Con, Jonathan.
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for May 2018 – the Day After Image Expo - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Rumours Spilling Out of ComicsPRO – A Cosmic Ghost Rider Series? - February 22, 2018
- Marvel Publishes Tag And Bink Star Wars Comics Again, Ahead of Solo Movie - February 22, 2018