He’s just flown into Los Angeles with David Tennant, then whooshed across to the San Diego. And I just nervously (hence the shaky cam)bumped into Britain’s most famous TV presenter as he checked into the Homophobic Hyatt Hotel in his cosplay gear. I say cosplay, Ross is a famously snappy dresser, and it could just have been his choice of clothes today.
Ross is probably the UK’s most prominent comic book fan. He once co-owned a comics store, owns many key books (recently selling one of his copies of Amazing Fantasy #15 for charity), recently filmed a tribute to the work of Steve Diko for BBC4 and often talks up comics on his shows. He’s a friend of Neil Gaiman and Mark Millar, is currently writing his own comic book and a plug for anything from his lips can sent sales soaring.
Welcome to Con, Jonathan.
- Star Trek: Discovery Season 2 Warped into Hall H For 2019 - July 21, 2018
- Lying In The San Diego Gutters – 89 Articles From Comic-Con Friday - July 21, 2018
- Surviving Purge City on the Streets of San Diego For Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Lucasfilm Publishing Out In Force at San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2018
- Twenty Years Of A Cup O’ Joe Quesada – and a Side Salad of Jimmy Palmiotti - July 21, 2018