He’s just flown into Los Angeles with David Tennant, then whooshed across to the San Diego. And I just nervously (hence the shaky cam)bumped into Britain’s most famous TV presenter as he checked into the Homophobic Hyatt Hotel in his cosplay gear. I say cosplay, Ross is a famously snappy dresser, and it could just have been his choice of clothes today.
Ross is probably the UK’s most prominent comic book fan. He once co-owned a comics store, owns many key books (recently selling one of his copies of Amazing Fantasy #15 for charity), recently filmed a tribute to the work of Steve Diko for BBC4 and often talks up comics on his shows. He’s a friend of Neil Gaiman and Mark Millar, is currently writing his own comic book and a plug for anything from his lips can sent sales soaring.
Welcome to Con, Jonathan.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018