It’s a hot con. The mighty air conditioning cannot cope with the body heat of thousands of geeks. We have beaten it! Yay! We win! Anyone got deodorant?
Also, I’ve heard of at least one hotel that has run out of water. Probably doesn’t help… Wednesday is clearly now “just another day” and, compressed into a few hours with less panels, probably a good indication of how full it will be.
So what’s looking good? Marvel have a stage, Iron Man suits, and TV screens showing off their signees. DC have a crowd space, with a more intimate feel. Image Comics face front, a very much We! Are! Image! And Archaia have Fraggle Rock posters pointing at the Boom! booth, with hilarity.
The Twittering Of Thousands is having a toll on the Wi-Fi which is sporadic.
And I hear that IDW and going announce something “HR-related”. Is that human resources?
Or is it Giger….?
- Is the Punisher Coming to London’s East End? - August 18, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: All It Takes Is One Employee Who Doesn’t Care - August 18, 2018
- More Marvel Comics Omnibuses for 2019: Thanos, Star Wars, and Conan - August 18, 2018
- A G-Rated Deadpool: The Guano Guy - August 18, 2018
- Unboxing Firefly’s May 2018 Loot Crate with Kaylee … in August - August 18, 2018