It’s a hot con. The mighty air conditioning cannot cope with the body heat of thousands of geeks. We have beaten it! Yay! We win! Anyone got deodorant?
Also, I’ve heard of at least one hotel that has run out of water. Probably doesn’t help… Wednesday is clearly now “just another day” and, compressed into a few hours with less panels, probably a good indication of how full it will be.
So what’s looking good? Marvel have a stage, Iron Man suits, and TV screens showing off their signees. DC have a crowd space, with a more intimate feel. Image Comics face front, a very much We! Are! Image! And Archaia have Fraggle Rock posters pointing at the Boom! booth, with hilarity.
The Twittering Of Thousands is having a toll on the Wi-Fi which is sporadic.
And I hear that IDW and going announce something “HR-related”. Is that human resources?
Or is it Giger….?
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018