It’s a hot con. The mighty air conditioning cannot cope with the body heat of thousands of geeks. We have beaten it! Yay! We win! Anyone got deodorant?
Also, I’ve heard of at least one hotel that has run out of water. Probably doesn’t help… Wednesday is clearly now “just another day” and, compressed into a few hours with less panels, probably a good indication of how full it will be.
So what’s looking good? Marvel have a stage, Iron Man suits, and TV screens showing off their signees. DC have a crowd space, with a more intimate feel. Image Comics face front, a very much We! Are! Image! And Archaia have Fraggle Rock posters pointing at the Boom! booth, with hilarity.
The Twittering Of Thousands is having a toll on the Wi-Fi which is sporadic.
And I hear that IDW and going announce something “HR-related”. Is that human resources?
Or is it Giger….?
- Rebellion to Publish Comics Based On Their Sniper Elite Games in August - May 24, 2018
- 2000AD Publisher Relaunches Classic British Comics as the Rebellion-Verse - May 24, 2018
- Michael Uslan Brings Back Dinosaucers in Lion Forge’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018
- Dave Sim Creates Nick Calm, Agent of C.O.D.P.I.E.C.E. - May 24, 2018
- Alex Paknadel and Martin Simmonds Launch Friendo in Vault’s August 2018 Solicits - May 24, 2018