It’s a hot con. The mighty air conditioning cannot cope with the body heat of thousands of geeks. We have beaten it! Yay! We win! Anyone got deodorant?
Also, I’ve heard of at least one hotel that has run out of water. Probably doesn’t help… Wednesday is clearly now “just another day” and, compressed into a few hours with less panels, probably a good indication of how full it will be.
So what’s looking good? Marvel have a stage, Iron Man suits, and TV screens showing off their signees. DC have a crowd space, with a more intimate feel. Image Comics face front, a very much We! Are! Image! And Archaia have Fraggle Rock posters pointing at the Boom! booth, with hilarity.
The Twittering Of Thousands is having a toll on the Wi-Fi which is sporadic.
And I hear that IDW and going announce something “HR-related”. Is that human resources?
Or is it Giger….?
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018
- Dynamite Entertainment to Become a Premier Publisher at Diamond Comics (CONFIRMED) - February 23, 2018
- Russell T Davies and Steven Moffat to Adapt Own Doctor Who Episodes as Target Novelisations - February 23, 2018
- Return of Bruce Banner Hulk in Avengers #684 Tops Advance Reorders - February 23, 2018